• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH Cadex Strike Nuke Chassis Deal

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Sniper's Hide has partnered with Cadex Defense for a group buy on the Strike Nuke Chassis system

View attachment 7159945

Retail Price is $599

The group buy deal features a $160 in free accessories.

Here is more information about the Strike Nuke Chassis system

View attachment 7159946
    View attachment 7159947
    View attachment 7159948

To Purchase the SH Group Buy Edition go to the following Links

This gives you two options for accessories to include with the Buy

Store Link to Full Chassis Collection

UPDATED

Cadex has a Strike Nuke for the Tikka T3x Now....

image006.jpg

This has been added to the Group Buy

Reactions: lash and kthomas
    The recoil lug in a tikka has to be machined into the chassis,

you cannot use a slot as there is no recoil lug to use, other than those floating ones which suck a bit.

All my Tikka Rifles sit in a Cadex chassis and it's a huge improvement

It's still cheap, $750 for tikka upgrade, it's cheaper than a Tac A1 when you buy a stock T3x

No works perfect. Probably the BEST chassis I have used to date with the Tikka.

Reactions: Islas82
    Yes it will work No issues with the mags at all
    Am taking a serious look at this for my CTR. I went to the Cadex link just out of curiosity do you have to pick an additional item to be able to add to cart? I feel like the package deal already provides all I need. been trying to contact Cadex but no luck so far, how was shipping? did you have a waiting period before it shipped?

The Snipers Hide version is all that you will need. It comes with everything. I had to wait about 7 weeks for shipping from Canada. I talked to the lads at Cadex and they are really decent people. There is a person in Arizona (If you call the US number on the site). You can also talk to him. I was a bit nervous when first buying the Cadex as I had a KRG chassis and it is all plastic and ok quality. But once I received the Nuke from Cadex, I was well impressed. It is aluminium built, strong sturdy and when you see it, you will agree the quality of the build is second to none. And this is the lower end of the range of their products. The are easily put together. probably 30 mins tops. If you move slow like me.

I also have a KRG (bravo) on my howa and I like it ok. What did you spend if you dont mind me asking. And thank you I will be contacting them thru phone instead.

I think I paid 750 for it + shipping about 50 - 100. But it really is worth the price. I think the shipping was around 50 and 100 if you want it expatiated.

Anyone know if the tikka model will work with magpul mags? I know the krg will not.

I picked up one of these, and I’m really digging it. I had to slightly bevel the area around the the barrel nut (I run a Barloc) but other than that I just adjusted it and shoot it. Great setup.

I picked up one of these, and I’m really digging it. I had to slightly bevel the area around the the barrel nut (I run a Barloc) but other than that I just adjusted it and shoot it. Great setup.
    Any pictures? Curious how these look together

I have a rifle with a no taper barrel. Will it still be free floating? (Defiance rebel and bartlein no taper)

I’ll try to remember to get a better photo tomorrow if I’m able to make it to the range.

Any pictures? Curious how these look together

Attachments

• 017AE41D-1EA6-4322-B73A-72E6DC4ACCAF.jpeg
      017AE41D-1EA6-4322-B73A-72E6DC4ACCAF.jpeg
      422.6 KB · Views: 134
    18” 308 shorty. I also have a 22” 260 Rem barrel for it.

Attachments

• EF82A9E1-4362-4278-86E5-F9FB81341FF3.jpeg
      EF82A9E1-4362-4278-86E5-F9FB81341FF3.jpeg
      497 KB · Views: 304
    • CED996E6-58B3-43A0-921D-A4A3B3AD1F95.jpeg
      CED996E6-58B3-43A0-921D-A4A3B3AD1F95.jpeg
      415.2 KB · Views: 369
    18” 308 shorty. I also have a 22” 260 Rem barrel for it.
    That is nice! Have you ever had any parallax issues with your Steiner? Mine doesn’t seem to be quite right I have only had it a few weeks for a couple range trips. Idk if its the fact that I wear glasses or if diopter might be off.

That is nice! Have you ever had any parallax issues with your Steiner? Mine doesn’t seem to be quite right I have only had it a few weeks for a couple range trips. Idk if its the fact that I wear glasses or if diopter might be off.
    The diopter can be very tricky to get dialed in with the Steiner, but once you have it right and locked in all is great. In fact, it took me 5 tries to get the diopter correct for my eyes. That is not my usual experience when setting up scopes for sure. Once I got it dialed in right though it was a night and day difference.

Reactions: Dill and Islas82
    The diopter can be very tricky to get dialed in with the Steiner, but once you have it right and locked in all is great. In fact, it took me 5 tries to get the diopter correct for my eyes. That is not my usual experience when setting up scopes for sure. Once I got it dialed in right though it was a night and day difference.
    Hitting the range tomorrow and will try again am almost certain that is the issue. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Dill
    not really, but it does seem like the stated yardage on the knob isn't anywhere close to where it should be. For instance, today I was shooting at 630 yards and it showed 200, and the focus was pretty touchy (didn't take much knob movement to drastically change it). I know those numbers can vary based on your eyes and how you have the diopter setup, so maybe I need to go through the diopter setup again.

not really, but it does seem like the stated yardage on the knob isn't anywhere close to where it should be. For instance, today I was shooting at 630 yards and it showed 200, and the focus was pretty touchy (didn't take much knob movement to drastically change it). I know those numbers can vary based on your eyes and how you have the diopter setup, so maybe I need to go through the diopter setup again.
    Exact same “issue” am experiencing. Setting up diopter tomorrow again see if it changes. Ill let you know how it goes.

Reactions: Dill
    Make sure that your diopter is good at both infinity range and close in. If you set up first at infinity, you’ll likely need a fine tune at 59-100 yards and vice versa.