• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup SH Cup Thanks

223ai

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2006
Texas
The sun was shining the entire 4 hour drive to Kingsville on Wednesday, and I took it as an Omen of things to come. What a great time!

Wed. - Sponsor Day was awesome, and I had the chance (finally) to shoot a Barret .50, and it lived up to the hype. The MRAD in .338 is a very well thought out rifle, and it shoots really well. Big thanks to Kyle for everything. FNH had their pistols and some prototype 6.5mm's with DBM's, and the new rifles will be sexy if/when they hit production...i'm keeping my fingers crossed. Triple Aught Design had their gear (and plenty of swag), Idatabook.net, represented, and Scott from Vortex had his optics to show off. It was a fun day, and a great idea.

We started the match with a 340-ish (Scott - 340, not 300
whistle.gif
) 4 round shoot on a 3" shoot-n-c, and it took off from there. Choppers, moving chaos, stress firing from barricades, movers, pistols, and something devious called the "Gallows" soon followed. It was a whirlwind three days, and it was a hell of a lot of fun.

As always, I learned so much at this match, and am looking forward to moving my shooting forward based on my notes. Most importantly, this match was an excuse to get together with some of the best shooters on the planet, and connect with old friends while making new ones. I'm looking forward to shooting with all of you guys again soon. Congrats to Geordie Richardson for taking the top slot, you are a fine shooter!

The Rifles Only and Sniper's Hide crew are the best there is, and I count myself as extremely lucky for having a chance to shoot this match. Big thanks to Jacob, Lisa, Frank, Lindy, and all of the RO's for running a challenging and efficient match while maintaining the elusive "fun factor". I look forward to shooting at your matches for many years to come.

Last, but certainly not least, to the vendors: you guys and gals are amazing. The prize table was beyond words, and I am very grateful for all that you guys do for the SH community. All my gear is bought from you guys, and I refuse to deviate from that. Everyone in the shooting community would be wise to purchase their goods and services from the sponsors and vendors, so make sure to double check the sponsor lists before that next purchase. Thanks!

A special shout out to FNH-USA for the SCAR 17. For those who don't know, Team FN (Tate Moots, I think...great guy, even better shooter) won the stage that resulted in the winner taking home a SWEET SCAR 17. They choose to raffle the rifle and a certain someone was lucky enough to take it home...I know for certain that someone will be shooting the hell out of it in very short order
grin.gif

Thanks again to everyone for the good times!

Best,
Josh

P.S. Bryan Yeung was the stand-in for the Asian gymnast in Ocean's Eleven...I am convinced of it. He is a freak of nature.

Re: SH Cup Thanks

Pipes you were the stand in for George Clooney in the sex scenes wer'nt you. Lol

I did, but I closed my eyes and pretended it was my wife...Same/same, right?

Pirtle is a dog for not closing that deal on Friday night...I hear he should be banned for a month because of it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I did, but I closed my eyes and pretended it was my wife...Same/same, right?

Pirtle is a dog for not closing that deal on Friday night...I hear he should be banned for a month because of it? </div></div>

Yeah, Frank changed my custom title. I now have to produce evidence of my heterosexuality. Trying to decide which chick to bang that will allow pictures.

Pipes, the video was close circuited, you have nothing to worry about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, Frank changed my custom title. I now have to produce evidence of my heterosexuality. </div></div>

HAHAHAAAA!!!!!
That is freaking hilarious....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, Frank changed my custom title. I now have to produce evidence of my heterosexuality. </div></div>

That's really a small price to pay. I think had you proven your heterosexuality when Frank wanted you to then you'd most likely be at the DR's today trying to get something cleared up so your private parts would stop burning.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, Frank changed my custom title. I now have to produce evidence of my heterosexuality. </div></div>

That's really a small price to pay. I think had you proven your heterosexuality when Frank wanted you to then you'd most likely be at the DR's today trying to get something cleared up so your private parts would stop burning.

</div></div>

A prudent observation. I am thankful "Glazer" didn't convince me otherwise.

Thats some funny stuff!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, Frank changed my custom title. I now have to produce evidence of my heterosexuality. </div></div>

HAHAHAAAA!!!!!
That is freaking hilarious....</div></div>