• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH Now Restricted at Work

ohiogunnut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2008
Ohio, USA
SH just added to the base smartfilter under "Weapons" category and blocked... Can't check in on the lunch hour anymore.

Re: SH Now Restricted at Work

New job time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New job time. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">New job time.</div></div>

This.

I've had to use a proxy to get to SH from work for years now. Even if it was open I would prefer that my employers don't know which sites I frequent during my free time.

Touchy feely gay reasons. Weapons hurt peoples feelings.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ohiogunnut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the rational to block "weapons" for DoD???</div></div>

Same here, no SH, Gunbroker, Midwayusa... while I have a smart phone I also use:

ultrasurf

it works well. click on it, go to SH, after lunch is over, log out

We get all the good sites here. Then again, part of my job is working on Sniper' Hide.
grin.gif

-Sean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ohiogunnut</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the rational to block "weapons" for DoD??? </div></div>

Too much surfing... not enough working. They did the same thing with my surf report when I was stationed in Hawaii

I work for a Company that does DOD contracts as well as other commercial contracts , thus giving me tons if restrictions on what I can view. Even if I send an inner company email with profanity in it, it has a " warning" screen pop up letting me know Im being foul. Funny shit!