• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH Shirts and Sweatshirts - Round 2 Pre-Order (Closes October 1, 2021) **CLOSED**

hic28

The Legman
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2017
Hello everyone,

Here is round 2 for SH sweatshirts and T-Shirts. Please read the full thread as there is a lot of information with many options.

A few things have changed since 2 years ago but i was able to keep the same pricing of the sweatshirts. Shipping went up by $1.

Logo1: Simple "S" logo (color here is not a true representation)

S logo.png

Logo 2: Round wind rose/cross hair

Circle Logo.JPG

Logo 3: All out

All out logo.png

Sweatshirts - we are offering 5 styles of sweatshirts, below are the designs. Options A, B, C, D, E

T-Shirts - one style - F. Brand is Next Level Apparel - Triblend. These are my personal favorite t-shirts

Sweatshirt Options:

Option A:
Option A.png

Option B:

Option B.png

Option C:

Option C.png

Option D:

Option D.png

Option E:

Option E.png

Shirt Options

Option F:
Option F.png

Option G:

Option G.png

Colors are what you see in the photos:

Ink color:

Black, and Charcoal sweatshirts/shirts will have a light grey ink.
Tan and Olive sweatshirts/shirts will have dark grey ink

Pricing:

Price + shipping. Color does not affect pricing. Add +5$ for tall sizes. If ordering multiple, please ask as i can bundle shipping depending on size and quantity.

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 3.52.44 PM.png

Payment:

Preferably PayPal f&f or venmo, I can make exceptions if you are really uncomfortable using pp f&f but keep in mind, by using f&f, pp doesn't see any money from us. Please PM me for my PayPal email and I will respond with it. Once you decide what you want, please follow the format below in the notes section of pp.

Example:

--------
Hello Hic28,

I would like
Quantity: 1
logo 2, Option C
Color: Charcoal
Size: XXXXXXS

SH Tag: @lowlight
Frank G
12345 Sniper Street
Pikes Peak CO 12345
---------

That will tell me that Frank wants a wind rose on the charcoal zip up in micro small. That should be sent along with a total of $68.

I will keep this thread open until October 1st, 2021 while collecting the pre-order payment. Once pre-order closes (Oct 2nd) the printing will begin and I estimate 3-4 weeks until they are all shipped. Hoping to have them all out by early november. You will receive an email at the email used to pay pp with when they ship. I will update this thread with progress reports and photos as they come available.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will answer them as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
I have a green and a black from Round 1 and they are my favorite sweatshirts. Comfy, good quality and have a Sasquatch AND a bancat on them.

Order with confidence… I’d order more, but the two I have are just barely broken in.

Thanks for doing this again!

Sirhr

Reactions: hic28
At this time, I would be in for a 50/50 blend hoodie and possibly a hat, if offered.
I don't have a PP account, but, I can still use a CC or send a check, even if it takes longer.
Thanks. Mac

I have a green and a black from Round 1 and they are my favorite sweatshirts. Comfy, good quality and have a Sasquatch AND a bancat on them.

Order with confidence… I’d order more, but the two I have are just barely broken in.

Thanks for doing this again!

Sirhr
Sirhr
How do the hoodie's hold up after washing? I like my sweatshirts to be on the baggy side. I wear a min. of a 3x, so, with the cheap shirts, I have to buy 4-5x, so when they get washed, they usually end up at a 3x. Thanks! Mac

They don’t seem to have shrunk up at all. Not sure what brand they used… but they are gtg!!

Sirhr
Thanks for the reply!
I've had this habit, back in the m/c traveling days, I always had to do the shirt/sweatshirt thing. The cheap crap you find out on the road, seems to be fine until it's been washed 2-3 x's, then I can't wear the damn things anymore. Then they end up being polishing rags for the bike, or, the car/truck.
Mac(y)(y)

Sirhr
How do the hoodie's hold up after washing? I like my sweatshirts to be on the baggy side. I wear a min. of a 3x, so, with the cheap shirts, I have to buy 4-5x, so when they get washed, they usually end up at a 3x. Thanks! Mac
I wear a large and I wash it in Cold and hang dry it and it has served me well relative to retaining size

I wear a large and I wash it in Cold and hang dry it and it has served me well relative to retaining size
Thanks for the reply!
I wash all my stuff in cold also, but, I will dry them in a dryer on "air dry".
I will be ordering soon. Mac(y)(y)

Last edited:
For those who didnt get one last time, I have a crewneck, hoodie, and sport.

My favorite is the black crew with grey lettering/ all out. The light lettering really stands out nicely on the black. Ive gotten several compliments on it.

The hoodie is second. My only caveat with it is the hood tends to cover the writing on the back. -

Least favorite is the sport mainly because its polyester but its still nice.

Thanks, hic.

My fav, but the logo will be larger on this batch

1630547743836.png

Reactions: camocorvette
Message sent sir. Will make a great birthday present. Used your "template" so I wouldn't fuck anything up. Lol

@Maggot yes they will be larger, that was my main complaint last time.

@Gee Kay yes I can ship international, I’ll have to get your address and see what shipping is cause it won’t be standard. As for payment, I’ll have to look into that, please PM me.

Reactions: Gee Kay and Maggot
@Maggot yes they will be larger, that was my main complaint last time.

@Gee Kay yes I can ship international, I’ll have to get your address and see what shipping is cause it won’t be standard. As for payment, I’ll have to look into that, please PM me.
hic28
What other payment options do I have besides the ones mentioned?
I am stateside.
Want to place an order, but, have had issues with hacks.
Thanks!
Mac

Replying now - so that it’s easier to find when I go to order.

hic28
What other payment options do I have besides the ones mentioned?
I am stateside.
Want to place an order, but, have had issues with hacks.
Thanks!
Mac
I can accept personal checks, had a bunch last year and it wasn’t an issue

Order in. Thanks for the quick response and for making this happen.

For those who didnt get one last time, I have a crewneck, hoodie, and sport.

My favorite is the black crew with grey lettering/ all out. The light lettering really stands out nicely on the black. Ive gotten several compliments on it.

The hoodie is second. My only caveat with it is the hood tends to cover the writing on the back. -

Least favorite is the sport mainly because its polyester but its still nice.

Thanks, hic.

My fav, but the logo will be larger on this batch

View attachment 7695603
So the logos are on the back for all options or an I misunderstanding?

Is it possible to only get the logo on the back? Example If I choose option 1 for the logo I wouldn't have the same logo on the front and back?

Any possibility of getting a pocket Tee Shirt...please?
Probably not on this go around, im working on adding long sleeves because i have gotten a bunch of requests for those.
Any option to combine shipping charges for multiple items?
Yes. PM me what you want and ill make sure i can combine items, if its more than 3 usually ill have to step up into the next size flat rate box.
So the logos are on the back for all options or an I misunderstanding?
All options have the small SH logo on the left breast and the main (1, 2 or 3) logo on the back
Is it possible to only get the logo on the back? Example If I choose option 1 for the logo I wouldn't have the same logo on the front and back?
Ill see if its a headache for the printer or if it can be done. PM me

Anyone have any issues with the length on these. I normally wear a tall in shirts but it isn’t offered in the items i want.

Added a long sleeve option since I was getting alot of questions about that

Anyone have any issues with the length on these. I normally wear a tall in shirts but it isn’t offered in the items i want.
How tall are you? Im 6'2 and havent had any issues.

Reactions: Bender
I pretty much get all the references except the dude in the weeds. What's the backstory on that?

My wife stole mine all last winter so I got her one this time and a T shirt for myself.

Quantity 1
Logo- 3
Option D
Color- charcoal
Size XL

Please pm me your shipping info

R
I believe you need to PM that to him and he will get back to you.

Almost forgot about this... will send my order tomorrow!

Any chance you have a size chart from manufacturer? I tend to always be on the edge of sizes.

5'8"
170 lbs

Last edited:
Announce "Last Call" and see if you get any more?