• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SH Swag, as Requested

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    I am working on opening the door to SH Swag, our first offering is a Tumbler,

Constructed from stainless steel with a double wall, vacuum insulation for premium performance. Fits into standard auto cup holders so you can take it on the go. Includes a clear lid and ridges on the bottom of the tumbler for better gripping. Both BPA and lead-free. This sleek black tumbler makes the perfect superior drink mug.

To purchase this particular item, you can contact @hic28 on here via private message (conversation) and he will forward payment options.

Price $35
    Shipping $10

Total $45 per unit ordered.

We will soon have other options so standby

How’s it at sippin and not drippin?

Coffee tumblers are kinda like holsters.. always wind up with a box of them before finding the goods. If you say it works well I’m down.

How’s it at sippin and not drippin?

Coffee tumblers are kinda like holsters.. always wind up with a box of them before finding the goods. If you say it works well I’m down.

they are very nice quality. excellent rubber seal on the lid.

Does it have more character if you scratch it?

Can Tuckers come with a nipple on it??

Im gettin one

Last edited:
    Reactions: acudaowner
    Very nice!

One question though and I'm asking for a "friend...." If my "friend" gets permanently banned, will you credit him/her at least half of his/her money back? :D

Uh. I know you are a smart dude.

Do you even convert brah? (That was even hard to type!?)

30 mL per 1 fl Oz.

Metrixs gots it dawg. Fo da WIN!

Ok, gotta get a can of beer and a dip. Even trying to sound like these kids these days made me a little sick. And I dont even chew. Just figured it might help me get back to my good ole self quicker.

Oh yeah. Got me a new cup to match my OD green one momma got me last year. Im TAF now!

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Can someone get one, mask off the logos and give it a rattle can camo job. Ask Frank what my favorit camo colors should be.

Extra credit for picks with a gun bunny
    sipping on it.

Last edited:
    all PMs from this afternoon have been responded to.

Serious question, what is the diameter on the base of it, because if it flops around in the cup holder of the Freightliner I drive like my current one does, it's no bueno to me. Black coffee fuels hate, and hate make the day good.

Where are they made and how do they shoot? Asking for a friend

• Haha
    Reactions: mardad
    Now, all I need to do is a Krylon (thinking Multicam) and my awesome SH mug is ready for the range!

Added rail, a bipod (still waiting for my atlas). Needed a carry handle, so put on an A2 (easier to dial in). Red dot for close-in precision coffee drinking.

Still trying to adapt a Silencerco Hybrid to cover up my loud slupring of BRCC Snipers Hide blend.

Best... mugs... ever!!! I'll post photos of build in Vintage if anyone wants to duplicate.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Update for everyone that received a tracking number, apparently I fucked up on stamps.com and they all got returned to me. Gonna fix the shipping and ship tomorrow and I’ll send out new tracking numbers. Sorry about the delay

Now, all I need to do is a Krylon (thinking Multicam) and my awesome SH mug is ready for the range!

Added rail, a bipod (still waiting for my atlas). Needed a carry handle, so put on an A2 (easier to dial in). Red dot for close-in precision coffee drinking.

View attachment 7063486

Still trying to adapt a Silencerco Hybrid to cover up my loud slupring of BRCC Snipers Hide blend.

Best... mugs... ever!!! I'll post photos of build in Vintage if anyone wants to duplicate.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Some company was selling something like this without a bipod...a riot