• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shall we do a video of her?

Rambo Sonny

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2022
Boston

Attachments

• 9B22134E-0662-44d7-BB75-112D9CFCA62E.png
    9B22134E-0662-44d7-BB75-112D9CFCA62E.png
    839.4 KB · Views: 340
  • Love
Reactions: simonp
Why? Does she have something valuable to offer SnipersHide? The same question could be asked of you? In your 3 1/2 weeks on here you certainly havent contributed anything worthwhile. We're willing to give the benefit of the doubt to new members that they're here to study and learn and contribute. But the more you post the more I think you're just a larp'ing poser who's in serious jeopardy of the ignore button.

Why? Does she have something valuable to offer SnipersHide? The same question could be asked of you? In your 3 1/2 weeks on here you certainly havent contributed anything worthwhile. We're willing to give the benefit of the doubt to new members that they're here to study and learn and contribute. But the more you post the more I think you're just a larp'ing poser who's in serious jeopardy of the ignore button.
He’s a shill

Yeah, sure, please post a video of her shooting in the position she‘s holding it. That would be hysterical; she would probably break a nail which would be catastrophic.

Hmmmmmm, Boston and 50bmg’s………something not quite right here……..

Not trying to be cynical or say anything disparaging (I am trying to work on my cynicism) but where in GOD'S name is her hearing protection as well as her eye protection?

KYAggie got that right about the fingernails. Most would be sheared off after the first round.

Oh, almost forgot, my answer to the OP is NO don't do a video.

Should he go through with it, and not wishing ill will on either of them, with luck the range is not too far from where either of them live. Otherwise the ride home will be rather unpleasant following the sudden release and complete evacuation of her bowels after she touches off a round

Ah but then again she IS wearing a mask so at least She is go to go.

I vote, "Too late." Gun THOTs in Branch Covidian masks are gross.

Reactions: FuhQ