• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
One of my favorite books as a kid was Shane...

About the underdog taking out the bullies. And how a gunfighter was the hero.

The movie with Alan Ladd (I know, a peter-puffer... ) is still a great flick.

Was the prototype for Clint Eastwood's Pale Rider. Which was also awesome. But Shane was still the original.

Anyhoo... was on TV today and I recorded it and am totally enjoying watching it. But the book was still inspirational as a kid. So many amazing lessons in Shane. Which, I guess, was the point of it all!

America!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Man who Shot Liberty Valance had the same themes...

For those of us who grew up on these movies... we hate bullies of all kinds.

And recognize that they can be dealt with only one way. And it ain't by Jawing with them.

All kinds of bullies. Swamp bullies. Commie bullies. SS bullies. Klan bullies. Democrat machine bullies. Klinton bullies... Bullies. One way to deal with them.

By being a better gunfighter. And standing up for the greatest of American values. Those of the sharecropper... the sodbuster... the underdog.

If you know you know.

Sirhr

Shane the book was an absolute classic. One of the finest stories I ve ever read about having integrity before anything else.

The movie had no nuances and reflected little of the emotion of the characters. And nothing of how hard farm life was back then.

One of my favorite books as a kid was Shane...

About the underdog taking out the bullies. And how a gunfighter was the hero.

The movie with Alan Ladd (I know, a peter-puffer... ) is still a great flick.

Was the prototype for Clint Eastwood's Pale Rider. Which was also awesome. But Shane was still the original.

Anyhoo... was on TV today and I recorded it and am totally enjoying watching it. But the book was still inspirational as a kid. So many amazing lessons in Shane. Which, I guess, was the point of it al

America!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr
I'll see your Shane and raise you an 'Old Yellar'.

1666397511283.png

I see your old yeller, raise you a shane, and then play my trump card.
How the West was Won.