• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shanghai lockdowns a success? YES, to the state's ACTUAL goal behind it. "Useless eaters", hundreds of elderly people are dead.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • If you are a supercomputer, built and designed to operate with only pure logic and not a shred of "humanity", compassion, or emotion, and you were placed in charge of a country, and told that 16% of your country's population were "using up valuable resources" by needing constant care and supervision, what conclusion, and solution, will YOUR logic circuits come up with?

400.jpeg

SHANGHAI, CHINA, APRIL 11, 2022

One would imagine that a state so "heavily invested" in the health of it's citizens that it would impose a maximum security style lockdown to prevent the transmission of a virus with 99.9% survivability rate would take measures to address all of the other health issues suffered by this population at large, right? The answer is NO.

This current lockdown in Shanghai, now dragging on for the third week, is exposing the ACTUAL, and most insidious campaign by the government, which is, to rid the population of what they claim to be "useless eaters". People who the state considers a drain upon public resources. Chronically ill and feeble individuals who rely on constant medical attention to survive.

As one of the East Asian countries which boasts one of the HIGHEST numbers of elderly individuals, as repeatedly boasted by China's own state CCTV News Agency over the years, this population also sees the highest number of people who must rely on constant medical attention for survival. Medical procedures such as chemotheraphy, dialysis, blood transfusions, surgical wound care management, etc., keeping thousands of people alive in large cities such as Shanghai.

CESSATION OF SERVICES

Yet, during the so called "COVID lockdown" in Shanghai, almost ALL of these lifesaving services were STOPPED. Just bluntly stopped. With utter callousness and precision in it's execution.

Families bringing critically ill relatives to hospitals for treatment were turned away and told that for "public health reasons, no one is allowed in".

Others were simply ignored, and left to wait outside hospitals where patients slowly suffered without procedures ever being performed.

And in other cases, emergency call centers played pranks upon families of desperately ill individuals, directing them to other hospitals, or telling them to find other facilities on their own, but unanimously, EVERY facility which offered such services would be shut down, in laser like precision through orders from the upper echelons of government.

All of this is beginning to point to the ACTUAL goal behind the government's lockdown: To purge the society of those who they believe are a drain upon their resources. And to this extent, it seemed to have worked. Many chronically ill people are dead as of today's date, not from COVID-19, but from necessary lifesaving treatment of their conditions being shut off. The deaths are probably in the hundreds by now going by the reports from families going to international media agencies.

This had been completely planned and carried out with calculated precision. The upper Communist Party leaders have figured out that by the time they "gradually lift" the lockdowns three weeks later, the able-bodied population will emerge, hungry and fatigued and a little sore, but ready to resume working and being productive. Those who are chronically ill, frail, elderly, or very young, would most likely not have survived. Thousands of "unproductive mouths" no longer require feeding. A brand new machine, sanded, deburred, and compressed-air cleaned, all in one precision operation.

Nobody has really called out this observation yet. However, it is utterly clear and obvious by now what the real intent behind this whole thing is.

----------
    Patients in Shanghai are being locked out of life-saving medical treatment as the city pushes ahead with Xi Jinping's zero-COVID policy, RFA has learned.

As large swathes of the city remain under lockdown and thousands of new infections are reported every day, hospitals are increasingly closing their doors to patients, even those in need of dialysis and cancer treatment.

Jiading district resident Wang Zhumin's 77-year-old father -- who would typically need dialysis three times a week -- hasn't been able to get it for seven days, she said.

"I keep seeking out the neighborhood committee and the municipal government, but they tell me they can't get him into Jiading Central Hospital, and that we can't come in," Wang said. "I said, so does that mean he has to stay home and wait for death?"

Wang's father once received dialysis three times a week at Haihua Hospital near his home, but that facility was initially hit by staff shortages and a lack of beds, then announced it was shutting down the dialysis clinic because of a COVID-19 outbreak.

Neither the neighborhood committee, the city government nor emergency services have been able to help, she said.

"They told me to find a hospital myself ... like kicking a ball around," she said. She later took her father to the Jiading Central Hospital and waited all day on the off-chance of a dialysis slot, but went home with nothing.

"I didn't see hide nor hair of a doctor," Wang said.

Repeated calls to the Haihua Hospital and the Jiading Central Hospital ER rang unanswered on April 7 and April 8.

According to Haihua Hospital's WeChat account, the hospital has dispatched more than 500 people to "the front line" to support the mandatory, city-wide COVID-19 testing effort.

The Jiading Central Hospital also sent some 100 medical staff to Pudong to support the PCR testing operation there on March 28, according to publicly available information.

More than 20,000 patients in Shanghai rely on regular dialysis to stay alive, and new appointments were already few and far between.

A report in the China News Weekly said many dialysis facilities have been shut during lockdown, with their staff in compulsory isolation centers after testing positive for COVID-19.

Desperate patients -- including those needing dialysis, cancer treatment or those with complex chronic illnesses -- frequently post appeals to social media calling for help from somewhere; anywhere.

Shen Ruiyin, a 77-year- old Shanghai resident, died on the evening of March 28 due to heart failure caused by going without kidney dialysis for a prolonged period. His son Shen Li took to Weibo to complain that his father had been transferred between three difference hospitals after testing positive for COVID-19 on March 26.

He died alone in the hospital, with no family at his side, without the medication he needed, and with no dialysis, Shen Li wrote.

Qi Guoyong, a 79 -year-old Shanghai resident, lost his wife Zhang Siling at the end of March.

"I am very saddened by the death of my wife, but I can't do anything about it," Qi told RFA. "I hope the hospital can give me some kind of answer... I just want them to give me an explanation."

Qi said the hospital is "too busy" to worry about his wife's death, with a huge backlog of cancer patients awaiting chemotherapy.

But he wants to know if Zhang, who was passed around three different hospitals after presenting with abdominal pain on March 22, was misdiagnosed; if anything could have been done to save her.

Zhang was initially treated for pancreatitis, before developing sepsis likely caused by a bowel obstruction, Qi said.

A Hangzhou resident surnamed Lei, 33, said she had brought her terminally ill mother to Shanghai to seek treatment at the Shanghai Fudan Cancer Hospital on March 23, and surgery was scheduled within seven days from her admission.

But lockdown hit, and Lei's mother's surgery was repeatedly postponed, with doctors telling Lei that her mother had to wait two weeks because they weren't Shanghai residents.

"We are really desperate," Lei said. "My mother's metastatic tumor could still be surgically removed, but it's been more than 60 days since her last chemotherapy, and the tumor could grow ... or metastasize at any time."

"My mother has diabetes, and there is no food or medicine available around here ... this has been devastating for my mother's mental health."

It's a humanitarian disaster that has rippled through Shanghai since lockdown came.

At least two asthma patients have died after being refused treatment by medical staff on the grounds of disease prevention, according to online reports.

----------

Last edited:
    What is a particular tragedy is this culture is so dependent on one's offspring being the primary caregivers of the elderly for generations. Then add a one-child per family limit and then prevent that one child from visiting or caring for that elderly parent - cruel and evil. Not unlike all of ours that died alone in the name of "social distancing".

Last edited:
    What is a particular tragedy is this culture is so dependent on one's offspring being the primary caregivers of the elderly for generations. Then add a one-child per family limit and then prevent that one child from visiting or caring for that elderly parent - cruel and evil. Not unlike all of ours that died alone in the name of "social distancing".

One Wuhan CCP official and his entire family was slaughtered by an angry man with a knife last year, no doubt by somebody festering with anger over 2020's disaster, most likely someone whose had a loved one welded into their apartment and subsequently died...

The amount of anger that is going to be boiling in some people over THIS is going to be cataclysmic. Time never heals old wounds, especially losses of loved ones. However, it does make planning for retribution A LOT more smoother and refined. China is a country where knowledge, manufacture, and possession of highly energetic chemical compounds are quite commonplace, as well as large trucks and vans... Add that to the fact that the government loves to hold flagrant and widely publicized meetings every year. I am certain that somebody out there is already planning to share some of their pain and anguish with some members of the CCP and their enforcement thugs in an overwhelming output of heat and light one day.

And to the online agents of the CCP, called "wu mao", who are no doubt watching every message board across the world curious to what is being discussed about them, if you happen to read this right now, I HOPE you realize, that overseas and foreign born Chinese like me, who also care about what is going on in China, will become YOUR WORST FUCKING NIGHTMARE for years to come.

Last edited:
    ... Add that to the fact that the government loves to hold flagrant and widely publicized meetings every year. I am certain that somebody out there is already planning to share some of their pain and anguish with some members of the CCP and their enforcement thugs in an overwhelming output of heat and light one day.
    I only wonder how they would be able to pull that off though, in a country that has massive surveillance and monitoring of communications. One person by themselves may be able to put something together over a long enough period of time, but something like that requires multiple people, and a bit of coordination, which I don't see how it could occur without being noticed by the .gov.

I'm just as hopeful that the people of China eventually rise up against the communist government, and have a revolution ousting the government and creating a new government that mirrors the early days of ours...definitely not what ours has become today.

The world is changing a lot faster than it used to. The .gov knows that pitting us against each other in a left vs. right conflict, will keep our attention off what they're doing because the left v right conflict is a lot closer to home than the .gov is. That allows them to continue to seize more authority, and power. If the left and right were to join against the common enemy, the .gov is finished. At this point though, that's just fantasy.

Branden

When I was a young lad, I remember reading a lot of Pearl Buck who was quite a fountain of knowledge on the Chinese people and their culture.
    As I recall she was always hopeful of the Chinese to become more free enterprise, freedom loving people. Somewhat due to the fact that they loved trade and gambling, both kind of "free market" concepts when you think about it. May have to go back and re-read some of her stuff.
    But look at Taiwan and ponder what if Chiang Kai Shek would have beaten Mao?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    If you are a supercomputer, built and designed to operate with only pure logic and not a shred of "humanity", compassion, or emotion, and you were placed in charge of a country, and told that 16% of your country's population were "using up valuable resources" by needing constant care and supervision, what conclusion, and solution, will YOUR logic circuits come up with?

400.jpeg

SHANGHAI, CHINA, APRIL 11, 2022

One would imagine that a state so "heavily invested" in the health of it's citizens that it would impose a maximum security style lockdown to prevent the transmission of a virus with 99.9% survivability rate would take measures to address all of the other health issues suffered by this population at large, right? The answer is NO.

This current lockdown in Shanghai, now dragging on for the third week, is exposing the ACTUAL, and most insidious campaign by the government, which is, to rid the population of what they claim to be "useless eaters". People who the state considers a drain upon public resources. Chronically ill and feeble individuals who rely on constant medical attention to survive.

As one of the East Asian countries which boasts one of the HIGHEST numbers of elderly individuals, as repeatedly boasted by China's own state CCTV News Agency over the years, this population also sees the highest number of people who must rely on constant medical attention for survival. Medical procedures such as chemotheraphy, dialysis, blood transfusions, surgical wound care management, etc., keeping thousands of people alive in large cities such as Shanghai.

CESSATION OF SERVICES

Yet, during the so called "COVID lockdown" in Shanghai, almost ALL of these lifesaving services were STOPPED. Just bluntly stopped. With utter callousness and precision in it's execution.

Families bringing critically ill relatives to hospitals for treatment were turned away and told that for "public health reasons, no one is allowed in".

Others were simply ignored, and left to wait outside hospitals where patients slowly suffered without procedures ever being performed.

And in other cases, emergency call centers played pranks upon families of desperately ill individuals, directing them to other hospitals, or telling them to find other facilities on their own, but unanimously, EVERY facility which offered such services would be shut down, in laser like precision through orders from the upper echelons of government.

All of this is beginning to point to the ACTUAL goal behind the government's lockdown: To purge the society of those who they believe are a drain upon their resources. And to this extent, it seemed to have worked. Many chronically ill people are dead as of today's date, not from COVID-19, but from necessary lifesaving treatment of their conditions being shut off. The deaths are probably in the hundreds by now going by the reports from families going to international media agencies.

This had been completely planned and carried out with calculated precision. The upper Communist Party leaders have figured out that by the time they "gradually lift " the lockdowns three weeks later, the able-bodied population will emerge, hungry and fatigued and a little sore, but ready to resume working and being productive. Those who are chronically ill, frail, elderly, or very young, would most likely not have survived. Thousands of "unproductive mouths" no longer require feeding. A brand new machine, sanded, deburred, and compressed-air cleaned, all in one precision operation.

Nobody has really called out this observation yet. However, it is utterly clear and obvious by now what the real intent behind this whole thing is.

----------
    Patients in Shanghai are being locked out of life-saving medical treatment as the city pushes ahead with Xi Jinping's zero-COVID policy, RFA has learned.

As large swathes of the city remain under lockdown and thousands of new infections are reported every day, hospitals are increasingly closing their doors to patients, even those in need of dialysis and cancer treatment.

Jiading district resident Wang Zhumin's 77-year-old father -- who would typically need dialysis three times a week -- hasn't been able to get it for seven days, she said.

"I keep seeking out the neighborhood committee and the municipal government, but they tell me they can't get him into Jiading Central Hospital, and that we can't come in," Wang said. "I said, so does that mean he has to stay home and wait for death?"

Wang's father once received dialysis three times a week at Haihua Hospital near his home, but that facility was initially hit by staff shortages and a lack of beds, then announced it was shutting down the dialysis clinic because of a COVID-19 outbreak.

Neither the neighborhood committee, the city government nor emergency services have been able to help, she said.

"They told me to find a hospital myself ... like kicking a ball around," she said. She later took her father to the Jiading Central Hospital and waited all day on the off-chance of a dialysis slot, but went home with nothing.

"I didn't see hide nor hair of a doctor," Wang said.

Repeated calls to the Haihua Hospital and the Jiading Central Hospital ER rang unanswered on April 7 and April 8.

According to Haihua Hospital's WeChat account, the hospital has dispatched more than 500 people to "the front line" to support the mandatory, city-wide COVID-19 testing effort.

The Jiading Central Hospital also sent some 100 medical staff to Pudong to support the PCR testing operation there on March 28, according to publicly available information.

More than 20,000 patients in Shanghai rely on regular dialysis to stay alive, and new appointments were already few and far between.

A report in the China News Weekly said many dialysis facilities have been shut during lockdown, with their staff in compulsory isolation centers after testing positive for COVID-19.

Desperate patients -- including those needing dialysis, cancer treatment or those with complex chronic illnesses -- frequently post appeals to social media calling for help from somewhere; anywhere.

Shen Ruiyin, a 77-year- old Shanghai resident, died on the evening of March 28 due to heart failure caused by going without kidney dialysis for a prolonged period. His son Shen Li took to Weibo to complain that his father had been transferred between three difference hospitals after testing positive for COVID-19 on March 26.

He died alone in the hospital, with no family at his side, without the medication he needed, and with no dialysis, Shen Li wrote.

Qi Guoyong, a 79 -year-old Shanghai resident, lost his wife Zhang Siling at the end of March.

"I am very saddened by the death of my wife, but I can't do anything about it," Qi told RFA. "I hope the hospital can give me some kind of answer... I just want them to give me an explanation."

Qi said the hospital is "too busy" to worry about his wife's death, with a huge backlog of cancer patients awaiting chemotherapy.

But he wants to know if Zhang, who was passed around three different hospitals after presenting with abdominal pain on March 22, was misdiagnosed; if anything could have been done to save her.

Zhang was initially treated for pancreatitis, before developing sepsis likely caused by a bowel obstruction, Qi said.

A Hangzhou resident surnamed Lei, 33, said she had brought her terminally ill mother to Shanghai to seek treatment at the Shanghai Fudan Cancer Hospital on March 23, and surgery was scheduled within seven days from her admission.

But lockdown hit, and Lei's mother's surgery was repeatedly postponed, with doctors telling Lei that her mother had to wait two weeks because they weren't Shanghai residents.

"We are really desperate," Lei said. "My mother's metastatic tumor could still be surgically removed, but it's been more than 60 days since her last chemotherapy, and the tumor could grow ... or metastasize at any time."

"My mother has diabetes, and there is no food or medicine available around here ... this has been devastating for my mother's mental health."

It's a humanitarian disaster that has rippled through Shanghai since lockdown came.

At least two asthma patients have died after being refused treatment by medical staff on the grounds of disease prevention, according to online reports.

----------
    Same thing will happen here in North America when the economy melts down over the next 8 months. No funding or availability of critical care resources. Many of the unserved patients will be multi-vacced and suffering illness because of that. Those who do get service will be put on RunDeathisNear to finish them off. Either way, by fall of 2023, the scrawny but alive relatively health folks will re-emerge. Almost nothing left for the globalists to do except wait, now.

Reactions: Makinchips208
    When state health authorities here in the U.S. began sending covid patients to nursing homes back in 2020 I read some speculation that the true purpose of doing so might be to kill off thousands of people on Medicare/Medicaid and other government benefits, and thereby save a shit-ton of money being spent on their chronic care needs. Whether or not that cynical theory is accurate, the fact is that fatally infecting thousands of highly vulnerable people with the original, more deadly strain of the covid virus had exactly the effect of terminating their government benefits years earlier than expected.

Makes you wonder if the CCP came up with their policy after observing the actions of our health authorities here in the U.S...

Nah, probably not. They're plenty evil all on their own to see the utility in killing thousands of people who require lots of on-going, expensive care. It's what should be expected of corrupt regimes who believe they can behave with impunity. "Never let a crisis go to waste" they say.

Last edited:
    When state health authorities here in the U.S. began sending covid patients to nursing homes back in 2020 I read some speculation that the true purpose of doing so might be to kill off thousands of people on Medicare/Medicaid and other government benefits, and thereby save a shit-ton of money being spent on their chronic care needs. Whether or not that cynical theory is accurate, the fact is that fatally infecting thousands of highly vulnerable people with the original, more deadly strain of the covid virus had exactly the effect of terminating their government benefits years earlier than expected.

Makes you wonder if the CCP came up with their policy after observing the actions of our health authorities here in the U.S...

Nah, probably not. They're plenty evil all on their own to see the utility in killing thousands of people who require lots of on-going, expensive care. It's what should be expected of corrupt regimes who believe they can behave with impunity. "Never let a crisis go to waste" they say.
    china created covid19 in order to kill off their useless eaters in the first place so our government got the idea from them.

More disturbing is that nobody is stabbing that motherfucker repeatedly with a 6+ inch blade until he is keeled over throwing up his lifeblood onto the ground.

There are VERY few arm's length problems in this world that a good sharp fixed blade cannot rectify, from loose overhanging extra wrap when rolling a cigarillo like I am doing right now, to power-tripping parasites like the one shown here.

ETA: Reactions like screaming, crying, begging, etc, in the face of shit like this has no uses for me. If I had been carrying these parcels of goods, especially if they are for people like my disabled mother, my first explanation to that pig would be a firm and polite description of what I am doing and where I am going. The moment you kick my shit... AIGHT, YOU GONNA DIE BRO. THAT'S IT. You won't even see the blade until it is being twisted back and forth inside you...

ETA II: To anyone wondering how does the state acquire such a seemingly endless amount of people eager to do shit like this, these are the socially awkward incels, neckbeards, and "niceguys" during normal times where they are shunned by almost everybody they attempt to interact with due to their atrocious and creepy behavior, who then spend lonely weekends fuming over why nobody would date them or invite them to parties. When an opportunity to bully and harass people under the badge of state authority arrives, these fuckers JUMP to take it. After the Elliot Rodgers killing spree in California, the world had been made aware of the "incel communities" that lurk in the darkest corners of the Web. There, the denizens of these communities made numerous posts FANTASIZING about an opportunity just like what is shown above to finally have the world cowering at the mercy of their sick minds. Note that in these videos, the common targets of these cowards are almost ALWAYS women and defenseless pets.

Last edited:
    Fuck china.

The HAL 9000 that is in charge of it just needs to be disconnected and given a lobotomy. If each individual party official can be compared to a memory bank, I estimate that around 100 "memory banks" need to be neutralized in order to shock the rest of the system into functioning normally again... If a certain Mr. Gao from Wuhan is still alive and had evaded arrest all this time, he is the most qualified to perform this lobotomy.

Reactions: camocorvette
    Dont think for a second that wouldnt happen here. And the people theyd send to do it wont give a fuck about what thin colored line you have on your truck decal when they mash "granny's" and "mee-maw's" heads in with a billy club.

I dated a Chinese girl from Shanghai once whose dad was a CCP guy who worked on naval weapon systems. She'd always talk about how brutally efficient the Party was and given an opportunity theyd massacre a population center just to keep even the most mundane thing secret. Not suprised seeing this if theyre willing to kill a bunch of semi-skilled laborers to keep the existance of their shitty aircraft carrier projects secret.

Nothing more to do than buy an assload of ammo, stay in shape, and keep an eye out for dickheads in MOPP4

^^^^^^^^ coming to a neighborhood near you soon.

Not the movie, the reality.
    They are trying to kill you.

And in Songbird, lethal force is used by the citizens to protect the ones they love. We are ready. I am ready.

ETA: EVERY sale of a firearm should have a copy of Songbird included, as well as a copy of the Gunfighter's Prayer.

^^^^^^^^ That will be the reality in America.

Everybody should figure the "at the end of the day I go home, don't care" is over at this point.

Self inflicted.

Yeah pretty interesting about the lockdowns, here is the thing however, the Chinese didn't learn their lesson from our economy or the European economy. Chinas fervent and never-ending lockdown Zero Covid policy has fucking destroyed their economy, they are on the verge of collapse. See, we may have pulled out early enough from lockdowns, yes our economy is still damaged from idiotic lockdowns, but China has gone so hard and long with lockdowns that there may be no return for them. There is roughly a million people in China that can't even withdraw their own money from the banks.

Yeah pretty interesting about the lockdowns, here is the thing however, the Chinese didn't learn their lesson from our economy or the European economy. Chinas fervent and never-ending lockdown Zero Covid policy has fucking destroyed their economy, they are on the verge of collapse. See, we may have pulled out early enough from lockdowns, yes our economy is still damaged from idiotic lockdowns, but China has gone so hard and long with lockdowns that there may be no return for them. There is roughly a million people in China that can't even withdraw their own money from the banks.

What do you mean. That is not the citizens money. Its THE PEOPLES money (government).

Didn't Greece pull that same shit?

Good thing I spend all my money on guns and booze.

Didn't Greece pull that same shit?

Good thing I spend all my money on guns and booze.
    Not sure, I mean everyone had some level of lockdown except for Sweden, and Sweden currently has the strongest economy in Europe. Japan and Taiwan just kept their elderly in and that worked out a lot better for them, it was probably the most effective.

But yeah, considering inflation buying a shit ton of guns is actually not bad from an investment perspective, kinda like gold in a way. The value of a dollar will decrease but a gun, like precious metals never loose their value.

The booze, well maybe it helped you keep the Covid away? :oops:

Reactions: Snuby642
    Big gov is going to big gov

Trusting big gov (especially any ism) to be one’s salvation can’t be considered anything but a mental disorder at this point based on so much clear and repetitive history of horrific outcomes

Reactions: Sako man
    Japan and Taiwan just kept their elderly in and that worked out a lot better for them, it was probably the most effective.

Keeping elderly locked in their apartments might have helped in a true pandemic since elderly more at risk; IF they were provided their necessities of food, medicine etc. But my understanding is that in Shanghai they weren't getting necessary provisions and starved to death. I wonder how the death toll from this (Shanghai lockdown) compared to Cuomo's nursing home murders and the rest in the tristate (NJ & PA).

Keeping elderly locked in their apartments might have helped in a true pandemic since elderly more at risk; IF they were provided their necessities of food, medicine etc. But my understanding is that in Shanghai they weren't getting necessary provisions and starved to death. I wonder how the death toll from this (Shanghai lockdown) compared to Cuomo's nursing home murders and the rest in the tristate (NJ & PA).
    Right, China doesn't give a fuck. Japan and Taiwan were doing it right, way different.

In the words of a flash in the pan member.... I can't believe what they empowered us to do.
    He couldn't believe it yet he carried out the orders anyway. He knew it was wrong and still did it!
    Back the blue!!!

Reactions: UKDslayer

Yeah, Xi's father should have 'pulled out earlier" then Xi would have just dripped harmlessly down his mom's leg. Fuck the chicoms.

• Haha
    Yeah, Xi's father should have 'pulled out earlier" then Xi would have just dripped harmlessly down his mom's leg. Fuck the chicoms.

Honestly I don’t get how that chinaman had enough dick to pull that off in the first place

But yeah, considering inflation buying a shit ton of guns is actually not bad from an investment perspective, kinda like gold in a way. The value of a dollar will decrease but a gun, like precious metals never loose their value.

Firearms and ammo have turned out to have been fantastic investments, for me. I encourage everyone to buy as much as they can, when prices/opportunities are right.

In the words of a flash in the pan member.... I can't believe what they empowered us to do.
    He couldn't believe it yet he carried out the orders anyway. He knew it was wrong and still did it!
    Back the blue!!!

Yeah, that’s pathetic. I would like to know where he’s from.