• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Shankster for President.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    As we live in a two party system we need an opposition. As multipile Ban'ee I must redact myself but who better to fill the office bit our very own Shank.

Do I hear a second?

Re: Shankster for President.

Let me guess, a chubby for every pot? I would hate to see what the first lady would look like!

I've been know to chase some whale tale every now and again. I'll second the nomination!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Let me guess, a chubby for every pot? I would hate to see what the first lady would look like! </span></div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Something like this:</span>

6JxUH.jpg

There is something to be said for the hefties. they stay home and cook and clean and wash and mind the kids. They are faithful like something from the four legged friend thread.

The bimbo (Brains in my booty) on the other hand marry you for the easy ride, then while your out working to support them and the brood, screws around on you with your best friend. When you find out, and start to complain, she calls the cops on you, has your guns confiscated, and you put in jail and given a hefty alimony payment.

In addition President Shankster will provide a generous stimulus package for taking care of your hefty, with a liberal trade down allowance if you want to exchange her for a worthless schemeing Bimbo. Of course that will move you into a higher tax bracket. A free gun in every safe. Government supplied Lake City ammunition and training classes. I believe I heard that the Commandant of the Hide would be in charge of all trainings.

<span style="font-size: 17pt"> <span style="color: #CC0000">Vote Shankster.
    Vote Smart. </span> </span>

They're gonna have to install a bigger door on Air Force One.

Hefties, warm in the winter, shaddy in the summer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BPAWoodwalker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They're gonna have to install a bigger door on Air Force One.

Hefties, warm in the winter, shaddy in the summer. </div></div>

New Airforce One
    BigbutnotbiggestAnatov.jpg