• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Shankster's Latest Ban Video

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pNdV2KQmEMo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pNdV2KQmEMo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Shankster's Latest Ban Video

crazy.gif

I laughed , I cried and then I remembered that Shankster was the source of all my joy in the Motivational pic thread so I just cried .

That is way to fitting for the two members in the video!
Do you think Shankster will get two or six months for this one, lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is way to fitting for the two members in the video!
Do you think Shankster will get two or six months for this one, lol </div></div>

How about a round of applause... especially for calling out the 'oh I'm only 16 and broke'.... I can't believe I defended that kid.

That was absolutely priceless. Hopefully they'll be laughing to hard to ban him

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pNdV2KQmEMo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pNdV2KQmEMo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>
That video is hilarious - dead-on, funny, and light-hearted. Hard to follw-up on that!

Keith

How do you follow that .... OMG that is funny!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why was i not alerted ? </div></div>
You were, at 8 am, but you can't tell time! LMAO!!

OMG, I can't stop laughing! The real kick is interacting with him in person and then seeing this.

Priceless....

Was that a fart at 1:55?

"Mine will have to be a little wide around the middle since I am bulking up on tactical pizza pockets and cheetos"

I laughed so hard when I heard that shit!!!

.....a quiet chuckle from the peanut gallery is the only luxury I may be allowed without receiving reprimand.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I laughed , I cried and then I remembered that Shankster was the source of all my joy in the Motivational pic thread so I just cried . </div></div>

wink.gif

betcha we see his yellow and red leotard up for sale now...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhnmdahl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did savage110 just change to felipe?</div></div>

Yes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhnmdahl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did savage110 just change to felipe?</div></div>

Yes </div></div>

'bout time, he's an "AI Driver" dontcha know?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jhnmdahl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did savage110 just change to felipe?</div></div>

Yes </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'bout time, he's an "AI Driver" dontcha know? </div></div>

And a busted up one, at that.

<span style="font-size: 8pt">... to us, always Savage110.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Felipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">fuck all of you guys. for you to even mention my name after black ump's is a joke. </div></div>

It's Black_Ump who should be feeling hard done by.

We should all be cautious of Felipe... The Bukkake is strong with this one... he has the stains to prove it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We should all be cautious of Felipe... The Bukkake is strong with this one... he has the stains to prove it! </div></div>

Nuh-uh, not no more!

Yes </div></div>

LOL!! I missed that too!

Did Shank really get banned? What for? I missed it.

Holy chit...."people think English is my second language"..."my mom made it out of codura"... How do you come up with these gems??? Too effing funny.

I wonder if the name change is a result of this video.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder if the name change is a result of this video. </div></div>

Which one?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgwxzczGzG0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QgwxzczGzG0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

for the record - that is Shank's creation. Not mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for the record - that is Shank's creation. Not mine. </div></div>

I didn't even see him get banned. I swear he was just on here the day before you put this up.

WTF they ban shank for, who's going to manage the motivational picture thread?

I caught this one before I headed to work. I needed a good laugh, thank you Shankster!