• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Share Your Poop!!!

PSA: do everything you can to avoid pooping on an airplane, it is terrible

Never flush on a plane. Leave it there for others to admire.

There were some Delta Airlines Aircraft (the original DC-8 61 with the engines that would "whine" when you GPU'ed them) where it was just a septic tank and did not flush. It had the "blue chemical" in it. I found that out the hard way. In one of the rare occasions when I flew UNAM (at age 8), I had to call an FA back to the lavatory, having just dropped a perfect deuce, because I couldn't find the "handle." "Oh, don't worry, it's a special chemical that dissolves it..." the FA replied. Embarrassing (well, for a 8 yo, at least). :ROFLMAO:

Skip to 01:39 for the GPU start.

Last edited:
There were some Delta Airlines Aircraft (the original DC-8 61 with the engines that would "whine" when you GPU'ed them) where it was just a septic tank and did not flush. It had the "blue chemical" in it. I found that out the hard way. In one of the rare occasions when I flew UNAM (at age 8), I had to call an FA back to the lavatory, having just dropped a perfect deuce, because I couldn't find the "handle." "Oh, don't worry, it's a special chemical that dissolves it..." the FA replied. Embarrassing (well, for a 8 yo, at least). :ROFLMAO:

Skip to 01:39 for the GPU start.

Travis AFB (Sacramento) to Clark (PI) via Hickam (Hawaii) and Andersen (Guam) in a stretch DC-8 full of families and GI’s on OCS move. Smoking allowed, no booze, screaming kids were an extra Beni. 24 fucking hours in that POS.

I’m still emotionally scarred by the experience (lol) and I never want to see another DC-8 again. EVER!