• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sharia Law Enforced In London. The Vid Gets Crazy

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixLds6hbvag"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixLds6hbvag" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Sharia Law Enforced In London. The Vid Gets Crazy

No shortage of assholes over here either Shank.

Strangely no video of them trying to enforce Sharia on a group of Chelsea fans, hopefully that is the sequel...

another bunch of assholes but our team this time...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2o4_sdCwpUo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2o4_sdCwpUo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chanonry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No shortage of assholes over here either Shank.

Strangely no video of them trying to enforce Sharia on a group of Chelsea fans, hopefully that is the sequel... </div></div>

But, can they do "The Bouncy"?

Burn the mosque, and stomp the shit out o those morons.

In England there is really only one group who loves to stomp foreigners. Now mind you, I DO disagree with the fascist ID of the individual who posted this song, but the ideology of the song itself is very easy to swap Commies and Red Scum for Islamics who support Sharia Law. Besides, the MUSIC, the instrumental part will get one going hard enough to go kick some serious ass. Heh heh heh, we kinda used to use this one as we were leaving the apartment to go hit Waikiki clubs up on Friday Night...ahh the days of a misspent youth as a punk rock Marine

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-x4A_ESxpU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-x4A_ESxpU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stangfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anybody think this isn't coming here? </div></div>

Already here. They're building a mosque right on my campus, and there's no other churches or anything on this campus just a mosque going up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stangfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anybody think this isn't coming here? </div></div>

Already here. They're building a mosque right on my campus, and there's no other churches or anything on this campus just a mosque going up. </div></div>

HB, when I lived in Colorado in the early 70's, other than Boulder, it was a pretty conservative, gun friendly state. I can see that the front range has turned blueish but the rest of the state should be more toward conservative, no?

I hope this garbage doesent come to my city for a long time. I'm not naive enough to think it won't come eventually.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stangfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anybody think this isn't coming here? </div></div>

Already here. They're building a mosque right on my campus, and there's no other churches or anything on this campus just a mosque going up. </div></div>

HB, when I lived in Colorado in the early 70's, other than Boulder, it was a pretty conservative, gun friendly state. I can see that the front range has turned blueish but the rest of the state should be more toward conservative, no? </div></div>

Yeah that pretty much sums it up. Boulder and Denver are really the same town anymore and they're hardcore blue but as you move away from those areas you get pretty deep into the red but out here there's just not the population to swing the state in the right direction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stangfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anybody think this isn't coming here? </div></div>

Already here. They're building a mosque right on my campus, and there's no other churches or anything on this campus just a mosque going up.</div></div>
What we as American citizens and gunowners need to do is get organized....the NRA is not enough.....I advocate local militias,with training and logistics in case of national emergency.
All the guns in the world won`t help unless we unite/organize and train.
bill larson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Larson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stangfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anybody think this isn't coming here? </div></div>

Already here. They're building a mosque right on my campus, and there's no other churches or anything on this campus just a mosque going up.</div></div>
What we as American citizens and gunowners need to do is get organized....the NRA is not enough.....I advocate local militias,with training and logistics in case of national emergency.
bill larson </div></div>

So you can do what, Bill? Repel the infidel hordes?

Mosques are fine, but Islam has no business laying claim to entire neighborhoods and expecting that their code of conduct be observed there. In their homes, in their masjid, fine, but keep it <span style="font-style: italic">there.</span>

jim-gaffigan-on-religion.jpg

morning_picdump_292_640_36.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Larson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stangfish</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anybody think this isn't coming here? </div></div>

bill larson </div></div>

So you can do what, Bill? Repel the infidel hordes?

Mosques are fine, but Islam has no business laying claim to entire neighborhoods and expecting that their code of conduct be observed there. In their homes, in their masjid, fine, but keep it <span style="font-style: italic">there.</span></div></div>

But that isn't what Islam teaches.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Burn the mosque, and stomp the shit out o those morons. </div></div>

That would be illegal, wouldnt it, so I retract that statement. Buy a truckload of swine and stampede them into the mosque. Or carry cups of pigs blood to the area and when they tell you to leave dose them. Fuck them.

It cannot be reiterated enough that Islam is more political than religious.

The religion is just a facade for a framework which is a proto-Marxist destruction of mankind.

And it's not just me saying this, but former muslims as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KJMOC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130118/640/morning_picdump_292_640_36.jpg</div></div>

Religion isn't older people vomiting nonsense into your head, KJ, and why is it that you find it necessary to be so offensive? </div></div>

Well, it is. And being offended is a decision. That's on you, not me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CS1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It cannot be reiterated enough that Islam is more political than religious.

The religion is just a facade for a framework which is a proto-Marxist destruction of mankind.

And it's not just me saying this, but former muslims as well. </div></div>

How is this unique to islam?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Religion isn't older people vomiting nonsense into your head </div></div>

^ The single most incorrect thing posted onto the internet today.

Religion is not talked about on Snipers Hide. Take it some where else.