• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Shark Suppressors

gunrnnr

Private
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2005
Dallas, TX
I just wanted to take a minute to thank David Whitson of JDW Mfg. who builds the Shark suppressors. I am honored to call David a friend and recently I had him build me a Shark suppressor for my .308 GAP Rock. I was fortunate enough to be with David when he was developing these suppressors a few years back. We spent some time testing them against a couple other leading manufactures (I won't name them here as I am not looking to start a pissing contest) and it was clearly the hands down winner in both dB reduction and POI change. To say it in a few words, this unit is simply amazing. David has built an incredible product using nothing but state of the art materials and has made the can user serviceable. The quality of David's work is some of the best I have ever seen and I have owned quite a few suppressors. Even more impressive is his level of service and his presentation of the suppressor as well. Each can comes in a box with a nylon suppressor holder, a take town tool in it's own nylon pouch, and his instruction manual for use/care of the suppressor. Below are some pics of my GAP Rock with the can, as well as the accessories that came with it.

David has indeed become an artist in his trade and I hope everyone here will consider these suppressors for their guns as well.

Regards,
Duncan Kimmerling
<span style="font-weight: bold">[email protected]
214.228.8762</span>
GAPShark003.jpg

GAPShark004.jpg

acc.jpg

Re: Shark Suppressors

+1000 for david at JDW Mfg, im a proud owner of a tigershark and all i can said is WOW, i love this can!

he is definitely good to go!

I took mine apart yesterday for the first time, 5 minutes in the ultra sonic machine and everything was like new again, was cleaning required, no, is it nice to be able to, hell yeah!

I was supposed to pick up my KAC & Shark from David a few weeks ago, but he blew me off to service some VIP guy instead.

David is Awesome in what he does I am lucky to Call David a friend as well. I have learned alot and enjoy helping him in the shop when I can and have the time too!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was supposed to pick up my KAC & Shark from David a few weeks ago, but he blew me off to service some hot guy instead. </div></div>

UKD!!! David would never do such a thing to you

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was supposed to pick up my KAC & Shark from David a few weeks ago, but he blew me off to service some hot guy instead. </div></div>

?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no idea who the hot guy is...I'm more than straight </div></div>
Sorry, meant VIP not "hot"; I think I meant to type something to the effect of hot-shot but that VIP is certainly not "hot-shot" in the arrogant sense, so I started to delete "hot-shot" but got interrupted by a phone call from Bolt so didn't finish my deletion of hot.

And David is very hetero and has a lovely family.

I met David about nine years ago while waiting to order his first sniper gun from Mike Lau down in Grand Prarie. I watched him learn from other smiths, I remember one day he was so proud of threading his first muzzle brake. He's come a long way and has helped me with several projects. he's a great family man too. Quite the rifle builder too.

Lilly your second tiger is ready it was special order it's been ready for over a month maybe longer it did take longer than normal .in fairness I waited for the kac paperwork to comeback i did not know u were pressed for it I was off for 17 days

If you would have been able to check your messages you would have known this
I wish I would have called u more sorry
just did not think you were in a hurry my appologies
David

i Have two of David's cans and these things are great. He is a professional and a great guy to deal with. Duncan great write up. BTW do you still eat salmon like when you were little in Carmel. I know you, but you dont know me

I just ordered my first Shark Suppressor from David last week. Total professional to work with. Incredible service so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smokin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered my first Shark Suppressor from David last week. Total professional to work with. Incredible service so far. </div></div>

i hope that the turn around will be fast. (it took me 30 days, back in october)

let us know

These pictures amaze me sometimes.....do you guys not own furniture?

smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: garandman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These pictures amaze me sometimes.....do you guys not own furniture?

</div></div>

Who can afford guns and furniture?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> =jasonk
Who can afford guns and furniture? </div></div>

1 couch I'm talkin'.

You can find one couch patrolling the street on trash day.

LOL