• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Shark Suppressors

Barney88PDC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2009
Ft.Worth, TX
I would just like to Thank David Whitson owner of JDW Manufacturing aka Shark Suppressors for GREAT customer service. I recently ordered a TigerShark and I could not be happier with his service. He has answered all of my Emails promptly and returned phone calls even when I did not leave any message when he saw he had missed a call from me.

He even offered to do a custom serial # free of charge. He liked the one I came up with and mentioned an article that is going to be done in the near future about his cans and I told him feel free to use it for the article. It would be cool to see my can in a magazine. Well I am anxiously awaiting all the paperwork and cannot wait for "SILENT1" to arrive.

I will post some pics and video once I have it in hand. Thank again David.

Re: Shark Suppressors

David is salt of the earth, congrats on getting "Superior By Design" Tigershark

I saw him shooting his suppressor today on a 338LM...I was super impressed. The shots sounded like disconnecting an airhose.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: osuarchitect</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw him shooting his suppressor today on a 338LM...I was super impressed. The shots sounded like disconnecting an airhose. </div></div>

Do you know if he is coming out with them? I do not see them on his web site.

Barney, he has them available. Shoot him a PM, I'm sure he can fix you up!

338 are in stock $2000 all Ti and inconel

They are 10 inches long 1.875 diameter

They tame that 338 like no tomorrow

Shot it out to a mile the 300 scenars cut the wind

25 moa out to 1000 53 moa to a mile
that's on 15- 20 mph wind

David, do you have a weight on the .338 can? And I am not too familiar with the thread size if it's any different from the 30 cal cans, so it's 5/8 x 24 I assume?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">338 are in stock $2000 all Ti and inconel

They are 10 inches long 1.875 diameter

They tame that 338 like no tomorrow

Shot it out to a mile the 300 scenars cut the wind

25 moa out to 1000 53 moa to a mile
that's on 15- 20 mph wind </div></div>

So basicly it would be a bigger version of a Tigershark with of course larger baffles for the .338?

David, is GTG. He is a great guy and will do what is necessary to help you get your can. I bought one from him and he meet me to deliver it. Great Guy, Great can

What model is the .338? I looked on the website but only saw .308 Shark and the .300 Win Mag Tigershark.

As I understand, the .338 can is finishing final testing. I believe the name is to be the Hammerhead. It seems there's a kind of theme running here....:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I understand, the .338 can is finishing final testing. I believe the name is to be the Hammerhead. It seems there's a kind of theme running here....:) </div></div>

I believe the hammerhead is his 5.56 can

You are correct flounder. I am not sure what the name is on the .338 but Hammerhead is the 223/556 can.

David what about BullShark?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JAWS ready for sale 1.875 od 10 inches long weighs 2.4 pounds

can use these for 408 cheytac too

2000 each

</div></div>

How about 375 cheytac?

CJG

I'd also like to thank Dave for his excellent communication and customer service on great products (Shark .30-cal, and three thresher QD mounts).
I built this .300 blk and the 6.5 PRC rifle, the FD308 also has the QD mount. The shark is very effective at sound suppression, even on the 6.5 PRC; such a joy to shoot. Smooth like butta. And it's user-serviceable
I've recommended the shark to my peers.

IMG_9879.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9615.jpg
    IMG_9615.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    348.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited: