• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

She better get down on hands and knees and kiss the soil of the USA

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Tells you all you need to know about this fraud of an Admistration.

If your a black drug addicted anti American basketball player.

This administration will trade a arms dealer who killed American citizens.

But not an American Marine who has been locked up for 4 years FOR committing espionage on behalf of his nation.

Words can't describe how fucking infuriating this is. Disgusting, pathetic, embarrassing.

So charges dropped against the Saudi Prince that killed a US journalist, Merchant of Death released (not a good exchange either); we already knew the moral compass of the state department but this is so "in your face".

I agree it’s bullshit and by the way

57410EB0-4A35-446C-8085-679811D1B4E5.jpeg

Russia played the US on this deal like a cheap fiddle.
    And Putin is laughing his ass off. As he should!

He is a psychotic maniac. But I have to give him credit. He Made Russia Great Again (not by much… but baby steps.). And he takes no shit. And he puts Russia first.

What more can you want? If you are Russian.

Sirhr

Last edited:

He is a psychotic maniac. But I have to give him credit. He Made Russia Great Again (not by much… but baby steps.). And he takes no shit. And he puts Russia first.

Sirhr
    Russia? Great again? I'd have to question that.

Once the USSR dissolved Russia (almost) became a third world power. Their economy is that of Texas, if that. Their getting their asses kicked in Ukraine (with the west's help). Even with lax environmental standards they cant manufacture vacuum tubes that are as good as those made 75 years ago.

This war may cost Vlad a lot.

He does put Russia first.

Sirhr
    About 100,000 Russian troops to not be dead on the Ukranian Steppe?

So try flying into the good old USA with some cannabis oil in your bags and see what happens when USA customs happens to find it...

Let's just say lots of folks found out the hard way that apparently the President doesn't go all cheering them as beacons of freedom...

Yes leave the Marine Veteran in Russia and hand over The Merchant of Death for a POS. Biden's policy from the start has been fuck the Military ( Boots on the ground not the Brass ) so I can be part of the woke movement.

Reactions: 338dude
    Russia? Great again? I'd have to question that.

Once the USSR dissolved Russia (almost) became a third world power. Their economy is that of Texas, if that. Their getting their asses kicked in Ukraine (with the west's help). Even with lax environmental standards they cant manufacture vacuum tubes that are as good as those made 75 years ago.

This war may cost Vlad a lot.

He does put Russia first.

To be fair, the Ukraine is ONLY doing as well as they are, because technically speaking it's the CIA and the USA Military actually running the war just using Ukrainian soldiers as the boots on the ground and the entire western world has been conned into sending 100 billion of money and weapons to the Ukraine.

Without billions of dollars of the latest weapons and the CIA and USA essentially running the war and providing all the intel and targeting, the Ukraine would have been forced into a peace deal on terms that favoured the Russians, some time ago.

The question now is will the CIA run out of Ukrainian cannon fodder before the Russians run out of cannon fodder?
    How much more $$$ can the MIC bleed out of the taxpayers in USA and Europe to "help the Ukraine" before recession and depression put a stop to the free money train and it's time to "work out peace".

So try flying into the good old USA with some cannabis oil in your bags and see what happens when USA customs happens to find it...

Let's just say lots of folks found out the hard way that apparently the President doesn't go all cheering them as beacons of freedom...
    He does seem to be trying to forgive federal cannabis crimes, but youre right, our customs will fuck you over. Probably not 10 years in Siberia, fucked though.

He does seem to be trying to forgive federal cannabis crimes, but youre right, our customs will fuck you over. Probably not 10 years in Siberia, fucked though.
    Heck, just try going through TSA at the airport with more than $10,000 in your carryon luggage. It's your property but it would disappear faster than both of my ex-wives could spend it.

Are y'all really surprised by this? This is a win for Biden and will be touted as such. She will return to the USA and go right back to her commie speak. Wait till the press conference or her first interview. The Dems and Biden saved the day and the rest of ya'll are racist.:rolleyes:

The "Financial Times" apparently doesn't understand what the term "fiduciary" means... You can't make this shit up. That they would try to defend Black Rock, or belittle those who actually care about the return on their investment and not woke politics, is unbelievable. Leftists, who have taken over our justice system and turned it to their nefarious purposes, are now taking over the financial sector, which ought to be impervious to their fantasies and alternate reality, but apparently not.

Last edited:
    Are y'all really surprised by this? This is a win for Biden and will be touted as such. She will return to the USA and go right back to her commie speak. Wait till the press conference or her first interview. The Dems and Biden saved the day and the rest of ya'll are racist.:rolleyes:

Maybe she will die of a Fentanyl overdose, brought in by border jumper, sponsored by a Mexican drug cartel.

bet the first thing she does besides praise the Biden administration is spit on this country again she already has her plans for her next trip to a picture perfect communist hell hold . besides she would fit nicely into society if she was under the soil not walking on it .

Last edited:
    Reactions: lash and jrassy
    total bullshit… because they left the American Marine behind.

And she won’t thank America. She will double down on how it was Americas fault. I’d put $$ on it.

Sirhr
    Due to intrinsic Racism, gender identify harassment, patriarchal leadership, and gender suppression; it's the USA's fault she had to leave in the 1st place. toss in the typical bs about women getting paid less than men, in a sport that no one wants to watch. :rolleyes:

Are they going to have a US flag to step on as a door mat when she gets off the plane? Maybe she can burn it, to show how much this country means to her.

Kiss the ground? Are you kidding me...there will be no time wasted in bashing Our Republic.

The Veteran will get help, once he identifies as a woman, and claims that Russia isn't helping him get the trans affirming care that he she needs.

Reactions: lash
    While this isn't a win I wonder what the reception will be like for Viktor Bout. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but, in the past, the reception for exchanged spies wasn't real good.

Rather than being celebrated as heroes, their leaders were keen to know why they screwed up and got caught. They tend to frown on people that didn't accomplish their mission.

Due to intrinsic Racism, gender identify harassment, patriarchal leadership, and gender suppression; it's the USA's fault she had to leave in the 1st place. toss in the typical bs about women getting paid less than men, in a sport that no one wants to watch. :rolleyes:
    Women make a fortune selling ass , maybe some of the 6.5 guys here can enlighten us what the men charge for ass so we can compare what gender makes more money.

My theory:

The Russian prison guards could no longer stand the smell of dreadlocks and used tampons the size of bananas. They figured ex vice president poopie pants is used to the smell of shit so he probably won't mind if they just sent her back home.

Getting the "merchant of death" in exchange was just icing on the cake for them. Now he can go back to planning how to kill Americans while the tattooed sasquatch can smoke her vape pen while all 14 wnba fans watch that smelly bitch bounce a ball.

Fuck Joe Biden
    Fuck Brittney Griner
    Fuck the wnba

And if you don't chew big red, fuck you too.

I'm not so sure Bout should have even been in US prison. Should have left the tranny in russia though.

I'm not so sure Bout should have even been in US prison. Should have left the tranny in russia though.
    Nope. They should have put 2 in his fucking head and left him to rot in the Thai heat. What a waste of taxpayer money.

Clearly the only reason we want Griener is pure politics and because she is American. Biden could give a fuck about this country except for the radical woke, which is what he is in his senility. Why does Putin want Bout? Has it ever been alleged he was working with the FSB? I would have thought he would be considered by Vlad and the old-line communists as a traitor. It was USSRophiles who he would have been stealing from to amass his billions. He was either a Russian agent, or this makes no sense. Putin doesn't do stuff just for show. He doesn't have to.

Trump got those U.C.L.A. China shoplifters for a dinner at Mar a Lago. Yet he is the bad guy.

I'd bet a buck she's just as anti American as ever, but no one would be dumb enough to take it😆

Russian prison guards got tired of fucking it in the ass because it enjoyed it to much. I hope it has to wear depends for the rest of its miserable fucked life, which outa be days not years. this jackass in the WH has a kindred spirit though, maybe they will invite it to the WH and have a closed door meeting, compare taints.

The Veteran will get help, once he identifies as a woman, and claims that Russia isn't helping him get the trans affirming care that he she it/they needs.