• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

She has a point....

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Its a mess of a link but it should take you to an @fogcity midge video of a chick with some cogent observations...

https://attachment.outlook.live.net/owa/MSA%3Apmclaine%40hotmail.com/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATEwYjE4LTdkMGItNzI4OS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAAO0HdVIHCF%2BRKa%2Bx7Ta%2BZi4BwCFhq9cZskIRqtcBqzLMgLhAAACAQwAAACFhq9cZskIRqtcBqzLMgLhAAR%2FutebAAAAARIAEAC4zGxdK1MXSYTQWdyeNtH2&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=2020080303.15&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=OjF2a_bqgkCzqKDK6lQOKjA5ujcYP9gYAMc5P43CVWY-uMTqa5FNPCHsYgCfxwvpTGNfPA3v5Xg.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjU2MzU4ODUyMzRCOTI1MkRERTAwNTc2NkQ5RDlGMjc2NTY1RjYzRTIiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJ4NXQiOiJWaldJVWpTNUpTM2VBRmRtMmRueWRsWmZZLUkifQ.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.G7kVWz_LC12tV9EKIrUKJsFwbsVPKHqIln-bzZ8m6UnZo5DtpR5xeBdWKGLgR3yoqxVjZrChjdrSuvuXjbKkIPDNLRHVbFSEBIuqjMiEgRBGTzPjcdz0gXgN-YniSxmVQLL0REjxNu_QajcgT17eobp_WoS5pZqrodO8bQuPIhMFzCnFWf6NWYlnPT91i7sTYv5fCyPADOgkc-NfzivIeY1XY-1rBFYBWV9qcNz5MML8s26riRCeTnaXSZRtSEGn9M53zZE9YTaeYeysAQLBb_1-t4e8NsZQ5R94x-fOJYLRtSR2D5pIkIxXswPq-iwW56CNagxbXy08CEZgmxW_wQ&isDownload=true&animation=true

Check. She should be recruited to become a Hide member. After all, there is always room for more smart, pretty, and no B.S. women around here.

@armorpl8chikn :

I think we have an Orson winner tonight...
    biggrin.gif

Those of you that opened it.....

I salute your bravery.

When I saw that clusterfuck of a link I figured "No one will open this Chinese back door security threat".

Anyone knows how to clean that shit up please do so.

I copied link from having it sent via email.

Where is the original hopefully with a youtibe style link?

440 time out here too. What was the gist?

Good looking chick with brains juxtaposes the sane vs the insane in regards to current events.

Preaching to the choir but the type of thing that may make a fence sitter or two have a light bulb moment.

Wont be many to see the light here, seeing as we most see it so well we wear sunglasses, but perhaps you could pass it on.

here is the deal....when our young ladies put their feet down, and get as PISSED off as this young lady, the young men will follow. and make NO mistake, this girl is PISSED. i love it. if seeing the rage in her eyes doesnt make your day, then there is something wrong with you.

i hope and pray my sons can find a woman with the fortitude this young lady has.

and for the lewd commenters.....really? that is what you have? a young lady with a brain and some grit steps forth, and all you put forth is to reduce her to a sexual object? here is a piece of free advice.....pull your head out of your ass and show a bit of class. then, and only then, you might actually stand a chance of landing a woman of this caliber. imagine raising your daughter to this standard, only to have to see these responses. be better than that.

and if you can’t do ^ that, then at least keep it to your fucking self, as you never know who is here. there might be more than a few women here, and off the cuff comments like that make the entire hide look like shit. save that shit for the Motivational picture thread and the undressed women there that can’t make it on their wit and grit.