• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

She said "our buttholes need 10 minutes of direct sunlight a day"...

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
An attractive, single, female friend of mine just told me her girlfriend told her "people should expose their anuses to direct sunlight for ten minutes a day for better health"... She asked me what I thought, and I told her I thought it was a great idea for MY health if she did it in my presence.

She's a school teacher.

WhereTF do people come up with this crazy stuff?! Admittedly, with this particular thing I'm not complaining...

ETA: I almost forgot- she volunteered that she'd lay on her back and bring her knees toward her head.

YES- this was actual conversation.

An attractive, single, female friend of mine just told me her girlfriend told her "people should expose their anuses to direct sunlight for ten minutes a day for better health"... She asked me what I thought, and I told her I thought it was a great idea for MY health if she did it in my presence.

She's a school teacher.

WhereTF do people come up with this crazy stuff?! Admittedly, with this particular thing I'm not complaining...

ETA: I almost forgot- she volunteered that she'd lay on her back and bring her knees toward her head.

Ok. Why are you telling us? Get after it.

School teachers are repressed all day. Wild in the sack

LOL...

Are you familiar with the two-hit cancer hypothesis? Its when the effects of one carcinogenic element (i.e. HPV from you-know-what known to cause rectal/colon cancer, i.e. Farrah Fawcett) is not just additive to another (sunlight-induced DNA mutations) but synergistic (meaning the effects of the two are greater than the sum of the two independently). Jabbed adds another element by weakening the immune system.

Last edited:
Sing this song to the tune of the Brady Bunch:

"Smacked my anus
With my own penis.
That's what I get for dancing in the nude (sound of a whip snap or whoop-ish!)
Got caught in my own ass hair.
Had to yank it loose. (sound of ripping velcro and "ouch!")
'til one day I fingered a solution.
Paracord tied around the end.
Hanging from above
It's a dick tie.

It never happened again.
Never happened again, never happened again.

And it never happened again."

Then, the ending cadence of the song which is a descending arpeggio to the tonic, a perfect cadence.

You are welcome, internet.

Are you familiar with the two-hit cancer hypothesis? Its when the effects of one carcinogenic element (i.e. HPV from you-know-what known to cause rectal/colon cancer, i.e. Farrah Fawcett) is not just additive to another (sunlight-induced DNA mutations) but synergistic (meaning the effects of the two are greater than the sum of the two independently). Jabbed adds another element by weakening the immune system.

My advice? Go for it, make sure you are the beneficiary of a generous life insurance policy.
Third input = Three strikes?

LOL...
New age bullshit.

After sunning their taints they proceeded to sodomize each other.

I keep up with a few nutritional and workout channels on YouTube and never heard of such a thing I must be getting old so that will be a no for me dawg.

If you decide to try this out do it at your house where you know there are no cameras.

Your lady friend may want to make you TikTok famous unbeknownst to you if she has cameras. May the force be with you. :cool:

The first two words in the thread title should have warned everybody to avoid this thread!

Reactions: lash

She's a school teacher.

I wonder what else might happen while she's in that position.

Just use SPF 50+ and you'll be ok.

Another day closer to..

scale

did you offer to help her but get the sunlight she needs on her but hole I would have run over with one of those new high power led flash lights and charred her ass into a wonderful steak texture and all for free

just add some coco butter .

Does she need someone to rub suntanning lotion on it for her? Just trying to be helpful.

One could always stick one of those drink umbrellas in there to regulate the amount of sunlight. However, if you fart in that position, you are likely to fire off a balsam missile.

"Why does this cute drink ornament smell like ass?"

• Haha
In fairness, she's only advising 10 minutes, not 10 hours.
So she's going to spread her ass cheeks for 10 minutes?

I need to design and patent the Hands Free Ass Cheek Spreader.

Tired of having to hold your ass cheeks open when sunning your asshole? Now, free up your hands with our fully adjustable ass cheek spreader!

So she's going to spread her ass cheeks for 10 minutes?

I need to design and patent the Hands Free Ass Cheek Spreader.

Tired of having to hold your ass cheeks open when sunning your asshole? Now, free up your hands with our fully adjustable ass cheek spreader!
Call now and get free a tube of our proprietary chapstick for anal sphincter called "Asstik!"

She's a school teacher.

Pics or it never happened

Look up Chad Prather sunning your butthole on youtube he did a video that is funny as hell a few years ago

Gonna need pictures of this butthole to be able to see what kinda health it’s in.

Reactions: dpb1776
I heard that while sun light is good you should also do a bout 15 minuites of electro shock therapy to your taint as well. It promotes well ness