• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

She wants that white privilege

They all are white wannabes. The Mayor of Boston,Barry and Michael ,Joy Reid all these ill guided cunts just wish they were and know they cant no matter how much money they have, how famous they think they are they aint gonna be white and that just sticks in their craw and eats away at them. Me I just love that shit!

Shoot, she can have my white card, all it given me is the privilege to go to work and have half what I earn taken away from me to pay for all those without a white card that don’t work including all the invaders coming across the southern border.

They all are white wannabes. The Mayor of Boston,Barry and Michael ,Joy Reid all these ill guided cunts just wish they were and know they cant no matter how much money they have, how famous they think they are they aint gonna be white and that just sticks in their craw and eats away at them. Me I just love that shit!

• Haha
Reactions: TheMammoth
Sorry Missy, you got to have the official white person card to get into the official white person meetings to vote yourself white privileges.

Last edited: