• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shearing the sheep.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    When I got my new Toyota it came with a year of free Sirius XM. I got into listening to Ramsey, Beck, Meghan, and the others. It was interesting for a while, but pretty quick you come to see theyre just selling stuff. It got annoying so I let the subscription go. I'll admit that Dr. Lara is a pretty sharp woman, but still selling stuff.

Dave Ramsey sued for $150 MILLION by fans who claim ...​

1685824715961.png
    Daily Mail
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-12152381

1 day ago — Ex-fans of Dave Ramsey have sued the radio host for millions of dollars, claiming they were scammed by a company the Christian finance guru ...

Nothing like looking to sue the nearest deep pockets for a decision no one forced them to make. Take responsibility for tour own actions i.e. you should have read and thoroughly evaluated the agreement you signed up for when you bought into the time share. Now your pissed because the 2nd bad unforced decision did not go as well as you thought it should....

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    You do know you can listen to music on sirius right?
    Yeah, but its so canned I dont really enjoy it. Rather take a chance with the radio. and its free.

Nothing like looking to sue the nearest deep pockets for a decision no one forced them to make. Take responsibility for tour own actions i.e. you should have read and thoroughly evaluated the agreement you signed up for when you bought into the time share. Now your pissed because the 2nd bad unforced decision did not go as well as you thought it should....
    Ive been approached by those time share guys. It always looked like a scam to me. The guy on the radio promising to get you out sounded like a scam.

Reactions: Faronth
    Ive been approached by those time share guys. It always looked like a scam to me. The guy on the radio promising to get you out sounded like a scam.
    I know a few who signed up for the time shares. Can't recall anyone who thought it was a good idea after a year or two into the agreement.

Reactions: DIBBS
    I know a few who signed up for the time shares. Can't recall anyone who thought it was a good idea after a year or two into the agreement.
    But they cant get out so they just keep on getting fucked.

I once subscribed to a cloud service that Rush advertised. When my subscription was about to expire, they began to send messages about renewing but I had bought an external SSD. I decided to not renew and despite me telling the representative on the phone and there not being any auto renew, they charged my card again for another year.

I tried to get my money back for weeks. They kept giving me the run around. So I sent Rush an email. In a couple of days I had my refund and soon after that, Rush stopped the ads for that company.