• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sheepdog says "Not my flock mutherfucker."

I feel baited...though audio was mute, I don't think the pastor really yelled out, "Not my flock, motherfucker!!!" I was so looking forward to that. ;) But I did notice several members of the congregation just kept clapping while the pistol was waved around, acting like, "Yeah, whatever sonny..." that was a bit humorous how they didn't seem to take him seriously....obviously they must have presumed their pastor badass was about to clap him, so no worries LOL

Reactions: Maggot
That could have gone way worse. Very thankful that it ended how it did.

I am the "armed security" for the small church I attend. I actually open carry, and so does our preacher (he double duties as the chief of the small town police department).

Crazy that it has to come to this.