• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Shell Holder Organizer

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
I printed these shell holder organizers up for a few people and they worked well. If anybody could use one PM me.
Red or black. If not specified I will ship what I have on hand.
$20 TYD Shell holder rack for 18 shell holders: Holds 18 shell holders plus a few allen wrenches and can be mounted to the wall or sit on a shelf/bench.
$30 TYD Shell holder rack for 18 shell holders with cover: Holds 18 shell holders with a travel cover to keep them safe for anybody that uses them at the range or can just be used to cover on the bench.
$30 TYD Shell Holder Rack 30: Holds 30 shell holders for anybody with way too many damn shell holders. Can be mounted on the bench or wall.

Other items people have requested:

Shell Holder Rack 18.jpg

Shell holder rack 18 with cover.jpg

Shell Holder rack 30.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine Made supper nice fast shipping thanks buddy

Attachments

• FDFA4B09-389A-442D-B35C-F01CBD730E18.jpeg
    FDFA4B09-389A-442D-B35C-F01CBD730E18.jpeg
    673.2 KB · Views: 285
Reactions: Safety_3rd
Deal with confidence. The product is outstanding and made very, very well. Great Seller. I am working on a few ideas and have no doubt he can make whatever you need. And price is very competitive too!

Just received mine. Nice product and shipped quickly!

I'll take a green one as pictured above.

Thanks.

I sent a pM for payment details.

Last edited:
It would be very handy if it also handled the flat-bottom Lee shell holders used in the Lee hand priming tools and the K&M neck turner.

It would be very handy if it also handled the flat-bottom Lee shell holders used in the Lee hand priming tools and the K&M neck turner.
Yes absolutely! I am working on lee items soon. I may incorporate them into an existing item if enough people have them or I will at least have it as an option. I have something for the K&M ones here

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/k-m-neck-turning-tool-organizer.7065934/

Thank you for the feedback. Im always open to suggestions and ideas. Keep it coming!!

Highly recommended. A neighbor and I each got one of the 30-shellholder units and we are very impressed. These things are first class and now I have a way to find my shellholders without diggin through an organizer drawer. Prompt ship. Great comms. Excellent product. Nothing more to ask for. THANK YOU!

/David

Could you PM a cost for all 3 pieces that Nightsniper is showing on the attachment from March 8, 2021 if available. I would prefer green. Thanks.

Tagged. Will look you up again soon! Nice way to keep organized!

Could you PM a cost for all 3 pieces that Nightsniper is showing on the attachment from March 8, 2021 if available. I would prefer green. Thanks.
Nightsniper got the following items:

OAL tool organizer $35
Small comparator set $18
Shell holder 18 $20

The 3 items I ordered arrive today. Really work well for organizing a bunch of components. Good person to do business with. Buy with confidence.

Reactions: Tex1911
FYI: I will be on vacation June 7th-11th. I will still be printing items remotely from where I'm staying but they will not ship out until I get home on the 11th. I will still be taking new orders through this time. Thanks everyone!!

Finishing up the last couple custom requests then will be caught back up. Thanks everyone!

Will have some new items coming out soon per requests. Please keep an eye out for:
Little crow gunworks annealing mandrel Organizer
AMP annealer organizer
Hornady Neck turning Organizer

Brass markers

Thanks!!!