• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sheriff's officer kills 1 of 3 robbers, caught on surveillance camera.

I think the OP was just predicting how the story will be written in the local paper, as more evidence that guns kill. The CDC will add it to the stats in the "kids killed by guns" column and NBC will be using it 6mths after that in their "gun control for the kids" special, etc etc.

No matter, I'm just glad the right guy got to go home to have dinner with his wife and kids, and sincerely hope he doesn't have to spend a retirement he spent a lifetime working for to protect himself from an army of lawyers because he decided he was going to live.

Good shoot. Raise the cost of doing that type of business and people will look for other ways to get money, hopefully lawfully. Now, if only everyone in Chicago could have a CCW...

This could have been a really cool video if the muzzle flash had lit the gasoline........

Hmmm....lighters are legal so what about a turning that nozzle into a flamethrower? Where there is a will there is a way lol...good idea maggot.

This just reminds of the thread about the armed robber sentenced to life. Someone cut and pasted a cops "advice" about how to remain safe.
Bottom line, these thugs have NO regard for life, much less yours. They will continue to rob until they kill someone.

One less! I thought guns were illegal in Chicago how did the thugs have a gun??

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

One less! I thought guns were illegal in Chicago how did the thugs have a gun??

Isn't that a question.

Actually guns are legal here as long as they have a max 10rd capacity. Honestly the rules change so much back and forth it's hard to even know for sure.

I recently read a story about a guy who "cooperated" with some armed robbers.. After he gave them his stuff, they shot him in the head anyways. Luckily the bullet ricocheted off his skull and killed one of the robbers. The robbery victim survived.

Isn't that a question.

Actually guns are legal here as long as they have a max 10rd capacity. Honestly the rules change so much back and forth it's hard to even know for sure.

I recently read a story about a guy who "cooperated" with some armed robbers.. After he gave them his stuff, they shot him in the head anyways. Luckily the bullet ricocheted off his skull and killed one of the robbers. The robbery victim survived.

Holy crap what is the luck of that. Dam hard headed!

Hmmm....lighters are legal so what about a turning that nozzle into a flamethrower? Where there is a will there is a way lol...good idea maggot.

That wasn't my thought but its a good one. Spray them down and light em up.

Ill bet he would have gotten a lot of shit for that, where as just blowing one away he will get away with.

If you're man enough to pull a gun with the intent of harm, you're man enough to die! Kid or not.

Sent from my SCH-I605

From the article:

"He lived in the 900 block of East 104th Street, about four blocks from where he died."

Well nothing like turning your own neighborhood into damnation alley.

If you're old enough to commit crimes while threatening people with deadly weapons, then you are old enough to die and your blood is upon your own head.

Of course when those that hate us go on about "all the children killed by guns" what they are actually talking about is all the 16 to 19 year olds who get killed because they took up a life of crime, violence and drug dealing.... but somehow we are supposed to be blamed?

Good for the cop he gets to go home everything turned out the way it should have.