• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SHERMAN WILDCAT CARTRIDGES

ShermanR

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2018
Hi guys....my name is Rich Sherman. I am the designer and developer of the Sherman line of cartridges based on the 270W parent (LA) and the SAUM parent (SA). I have chamberings in 6mm to 35 caliber.
My lines produce the best performance in there class based on capacity vs velocity. They all incorporate low body taper, 40 degree shoulder, and long neck. These features enhance case life, barrel life, and an accurate, efficient case. Builders will verify performance that rivals the comparable WM bore.
The only exception to the rule is the SST (SHERMAN SHORT TACTICAL) which was designed specifically for PRS and other competitions. It is no pussycat though with 140's clocking near 3200'.
I have reamers, dies and brass in stock, and will have head stamped brass for the SS and SST lines this summer.View attachment 6877674View attachment 6877675View attachment 6877676

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Rich ! I would post your info in some of the other sections of this forum , 99.9 % of members will never see it here .