• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shes back, a little fatter, but back.

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
Oh my!.jpg
Oh my!.jpg

Looks like she's off her meds.

Any way you look at 'it' thats one ugly bag of protoplasm.

Or to phrase it as we did back in grade school,

"That looks like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag."

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
You fucking prick. I just had to click that link. Now I have to go get a fresh bottle of eye bleach. Fuck, that hurt.
Stop being so dramatic maggot. You know you’d bang that on a lonely Saturday night.

Speaking of, what is the over/under on how many years it’s been since that slag got fucked? I’m gonna go with 18

Stop being so dramatic maggot. You know you’d bang that on a lonely Saturday night.

Speaking of, what is the over/under on how many years it’s been since that slag got fucked? I’m gonna go with 18

That would take at least a quart of good bourbon...make that cheap bourbon... Id hate to waste good bourbon on into a sick bag....though the argument could be made that "It is a sick bag." So maybe I could just throw up in her mouth.

Hair a muss and botox fading...
A living hell worth enjoying.
May Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods gaze upon this from above.

R

I wish like hell they'd just look down and piss on her like "R" Kelly. (y)

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ugkN33oq2cVFK" width="480" height="314" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Thank You Dave Chappelle:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Strykervet

I'm guessin' not since Chelsea was conceived...and that was just another square to be filled. I'll give odds she's asexual.

Reactions: 1J04
That would take at least a quart of good bourbon...make that cheap bourbon... Id hate to waste good bourbon on into a sick bag....though the argument could be made that "It is a sick bag." So maybe I could just throw up in her mouth.
So in other words.........you WOULD fuck her. It’s hard being right so often

Reactions: Maggot
I’d do it with that thing from the lust murder in Seven