• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

She's back! Nesika 260Rem

bhoges

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2003
Plainview,NY
I sent her out for a faster twist a while ago and finally it her back today. I can't wait to test her out. Here's the specs:

Nesika Model K repeater
Shilen Select Match 1/8 26in
Mcmillan prone stock 3 color swirl
Jewel trigger
HS bottom metal
NF 8-32x56 w/NF rings
Badger Level

Nesika260001.jpg

Re: She's back! Nesika 260Rem

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SevenBat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What caliber is it? </div></div>

Uhhh, check the thread title....

Nice stick.

Love that stock. Kinda gives the A series a run for their money.

Its a tight neck .288. I had no clue what a pain turning necks was. It shoot awesome in the past with a .297 neck. I got spoiled not turning. I got 10 cases done only 190 more!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its a tight neck .288. I had no clue what a pain turning necks was. It shoot awesome in the past with a .297 neck. I got spoiled not turning. I got 10 cases done only 190 more! </div></div>

Big 10-4 on the neck turning. I had a .222 built with a tight neck... once. But that is one nice looking rifle. It has all the trimmings.

You need to speed up your neck turning my friend! Order a Lee 3 jaw chuck from midway and also the drill adapter and presto, you will turn 50 cases in the same time it would take you to turn 7 or 8 by hand.

Geez that's allot of brass to take off.You might have to adjust your turner for two separate turns.

I learned to order tight neck reamers so when I turn the necks they're just barely cleaned up and there's only 2-3 thou neck expansion or if I don't want to turn at all it's no biggy.

Steve