• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shipping 36 ammo cans coast to coast ?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    What’s the cheapest way to get 36 full ammo cans from one coast to the other?

thanks

Pay my fuel, room and board, and food and I’ll get it there eventually lmao maybe a hotshot company? Otherwise a large freight shipper would probably be the ticket

Reactions: deersniper
    @TxWelder35 come back I liked your comment
    47A4450B-5659-4757-837A-499DCE1609B1.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: Aftermath

Shipping a pallet or two via LTL Truck Freight is pretty affordable, the expensive part is if you need residential ground level pickup and delivery of the pallet. Residential, ground level, restricted delivery on the pickup and delivery end can easily more than double the total cost. Dock to Dock from a business location with tractor trailer access (and full 48" high docks), to the same, is very reasonable if you shop around for good rates.

Reactions: deersniper
    There's 9mm ammo cans, then there's .50 cal ammo cans.

What's the estimated weight? Starting location-ending location?

drive em , walk em , make a wish em , hands across America em not a great idea get a rental car and drive em would be my suggestion this way you don't put needless miles on your own cars a u hall would work well carefull with making sure to check laws in those states your passing threw but you should be good best of luck

I've used those sites wher e you give the info and driver's bid on the freight charge with success shipping equipment. I'd at least look at it. Put it on a pallet and strap it down and make sure to say that and give dimensions and weight.