• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shipping a handgun.

Depends on your UPs hub and how much of a douche they are. Some are saying their hub won’t allow them anymore, but I have had no issues with mine. It does have to go next day or some shit, not regular whenever service.

USPS is a hard no for non ffl to send pistols now. Can probably find a local guy to ship usps cheaper than ups even if he charges a small fee for doing so. That’s been my go to for a while now.

By law, you can ship a firearm of any type to an FFL in any state. Shipper policies are the current problem. Currently, only USPS accepts firearms from non-licensed persons for shipment, and they cannot ship handguns, only long guns.

You need an FFL that has a shipping account with UPS or FedEx to ship handguns. ShipMyGun.com provides that as a service, you need to take the package to a UPS facility, not a drop point or UPS Store or the like.

The issue with shipping outside of the company policy is if the package is lost or stolen you are simply SOL, you will never get any payout for the loss, no matter what you did for insurance.

The simple fact that they accepted the package for shipment means nothing, you agreed to the rules by offering the box for shipment.

Well fuck. Haven't shipped a firearm in a little over a yr.

1663352370810.png

What they'd jacked the rates up for you or I to ship them, it got to where it was cheaper to pay an FFL to do it anyway.

Reactions: powdahound76
Shit, we’re 9 posts in and no one has suggested labeling the box as “sporting goods” and rolling with it? This place is slipping.

Shit, we’re 9 posts in and no one has suggested labeling the box as “sporting goods” and rolling with it? This place is slipping.
Sure, if you’re shipping a Yeet Cannon…not gonna do that with a $5k+ 1911.

Reactions: 65x55guy