• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shipping ammo

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    Hello, needing to ship some ammo and was curious on what I need to do to ship said ammo from UPS or FedEx. Has anything changed or is it pretty straight forward process?

Perfect. I will go ahead and box it up. Does it have to go through their hub location or just any UPS store?

I believe it’s no different then shipping a box with boots in it. At least I’ve never treated it any different. Powder and primers are the only ones with stipulations. Loaded ammo just do as you like.

Reactions: Krob95
    Ups regs here:

I always go to the hub because they are cool about firearms and ammo. Shipped some ammo the other day, and for some reason I mentioned it was ammo. She said oh, we are out of the little diamond stickers that indicate ammo, and proceeded to draw it on there with a marker. 😂

Ups store, not so much. I once tried to ship a scope that i needed them to package and they freaked because it was a RIFLE scope. 🙄 never went back.

Post #53

Copy image of limited quantity diamond into “word”, print, place limited quantity diamond on two sides (outside to state obvious) of box and ship.

Take to a UPS hub unless you feel like arguing with staff at UPS store or a UPS drop off location.

Thanks fellas for the guidance!

How does one find a UPS hub? I have been googling and my Google-fu is weak.

All I can find is “access point locations”. Which are like UPS stores and Michael’s craft stores etc.

I just always googled UPS hub tbh. Depending on where you live, it may be a ways from you.

Reactions: carbonbased
    Or just create a UPS account and ship from home by requesting a home pickup. Set it out on your front porch and no hassles.