• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shitty laws

Whit

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2009
Ohio
I am so pissed about laws. There are some stupid fucking laws. I was at my kids school concert. There was a convicted child molester there. I even took pictures of him there. I forwarded them to a buddy (and Marine brother) who is an officer. He spoke to the prosecutor of the county we live in. I guess they are allowed to go to an events even at a school even though it's just his grand daughter. How the fuck are we suppose to protect our kids if the laws don't help us. Is every state like this. Just had to vent.

I am trying to hold my composer and watch what I say since this is a open forum. Our system is failing us.

I told my wife, I think I am going to TRY to talk to our Senator within the next few days if it's possible.

Sometimes there's justice, sometimes there's just us......

According to the prosecutor he was ok. What pisses me off more was ther were high school cheer leaders practicing and I watched him as he was watching them. He should have left as soon as it was over. He waited for this other creep looking fucker come out of restroom and both left.

maybe you should have outed him. spread the word in the crowd who he is, and point him out in an obvious manner. or, hold up a sign by him with an arrow pointing at him that said "convicted pedofile".

there is more than one way to skin a cat.

I heard some of them slip and fall in school parking lots, but what do I know.

the fact that we as a society allow these people to still live is amazing.....if you are caught diddling children, you should be put to death.......none of this "oh its a sickness" BS......so is rabies.....we still put down rabid animals.......because just like child molesters....there is no cure, and they are a danger to others.

I think the same way. Molesters is like cancer, it needs to be cut out and eradicated.
i did tell people also. Everybody I knew I told them. They were like "what" and I showed them his pic on the sex offender database. I told them I was sendeing his pic to my buddy and he was going to show his PO. My buddy contacted the prosecutor and asked about it to make sure he wasn't allowed. That's when I found out what he (prosecutor) said. I was disgusted.

What state is this?

I'd check what the law says myself. Judges, prosecutors, and cops have been wrong before.

Send your pics and story to the local newspaper ect.
This may nudge the local powers that be to avoid a public relations issue.

R

cameras everywhere these days dont do it, you will get more time than the perv...
i also know things afoul here, nobody cares, very lazy system

Antifa fucks wear masks. We should follow suit. And a hoodie

Park the car off school grounds maybe a block away. Just need to get out of the school cameras' FOV before disappearing. Like crossing a stream ahead of the hounds.

Wear gloves

They're not even allowed in the bar I frequent. In AL your ID has "Sex Offender" printed in nice big letters, and the bar denies admission to them. We had one about two weeks ago try to argue that there were no kids in the bar, so he's okay. The bartender, a great feisty chick, screamed across the bar at him "no, but there's humans in here motherfucker and you don't belong among us either" as the enormous doorman was shoving him out. I love that place, the rest of the world should mimic it.

They're not even allowed in the bar I frequent. In AL your ID has "Sex Offender" printed in nice big letters, and the bar denies admission to them. We had one about two weeks ago try to argue that there were no kids in the bar, so he's okay. The bartender, a great feisty chick, screamed across the bar at him "no, but there's humans in here motherfucker and you don't belong among us either" as the enormous doorman was shoving him out. I love that place, the rest of the world should mimic it.

That does sound like a mighty fine establishment.

Does "indecent exposure" from pissing in public get you a sex offender on you Id/DL?

Yes from Ohio. There has been a lot crossing my mind as the devil is sitting on my shoulder. I am tempted to go directly to the Sherrif and ask him. Thought about going to the chief of police in the town(the school is in also) which he also has a office at the school. He is also a fellow brother Marine and has no problem telling the truth whether it causes him extra paper work or not. . One of the few around here.

I wish they had special license plate for those mother fuckers. People with DUIs have to use them why don't they?!