• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shoot down of Extortion 17 cover up

WPG

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2002
USA
This is from the National Press Club press conference on 05/09/13:

TrentoVision 5.9.13 - Navy SEAL Extortion 17 EXPOSED - Obama Failures - YouTube

Watch these Navy SEAL Team VI families and other family members as they reveal the Obama Administrations culpability in death of their sons in the fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan following the successful raid on bin Laden's compound. This is a powerful and riveting briefing that included some of America's most significant military leaders.

Please pass this on.

God bless our warriors.

I listened to this. I am appalled and ashamed of the implications stated in that video. I am even more appalled and ashamed of the Americans who WON'T watch that video.

The content of that show, the allegations made, and the statements presented by the attendees of that Press Club Conference are just simply, astounding.

When this happened, I immediately had some suspicions... a single rpg takes out this many seals. I also still question the official "Hollywood" story line of events on the OBL death. I also will not buy the story of his proper burial at sea. That one actually just made me laugh a lil bit.