• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooter App, Iphone8. Preferences gone?

demolitionman

Send’r Bud
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2013
Midwest
Weird deal. I switched from from droid to an iphone8. Shooter app was able to synch all my data over to my new phone. I am having a problem finding where I need to go while using the Shooter App to adjust settings like “range step size” or distance units, mildot specs etc etc. These options were under “edit preferences” in my droid but I can’t even find such a menu on the iPhone shooter app.

Not completely sure about your question, but have you tried tapping the "Settings" button, and then scrolling down to try to find the tile corresponding to your app? Lots of additional configuration items for the individual iPhone apps can be found here.

Not completely sure about your question, but have you tried tapping the "Settings" button, and then scrolling down to try to find the tile corresponding to your app? Lots of additional configuration items for the individual iPhone apps can be found here.
Thanks for the reply Pell. The situation is this: I can't even find a "settings" menu anymore.My main gripe is I used to do print outs of the data sheets in 10yard increments. Now I'm stuck with 100 yard increments on the dope list. I can still use the scrolling adjustable screen to select exact distances but I can't seem to make the data sheet that one would print change the range step size, as it was called in my droid Shooter App.

demolitionman, I am not familiar with your application at all, but the "Settings" button I am referring to is the master one for the iPhone which usually appears on the iPhone's main screen, it is gray, and looks like a set of concentric gears labeled "Settings." Tap it and then scroll down the displayed screen looking for your Shooter app's icon . Many apps have additional items you can customize here by tapping the row containing your app's icon.

You probably already know about this, but if not, you may find what you are looking for here.

If you are new to iPhones this may be a place you have not looked. Good luck!

Reactions: demolitionman
demolitionman, I am not familiar with your application at all, but the "Settings" button I am referring to is the master one for the iPhone which usually appears on the iPhone's main screen, it is gray, and looks like a set of concentric gears labeled "Settings." Tap it and then scroll down the displayed screen looking for your Shooter app's icon . Many apps have additional items you can customize here by tapping the row containing your app's icon.

You probably already know about this, but if not, you may find what you are looking for here.

If you are new to iPhones this may be a place you have not looked. Good luck!
Pell! Thanks a ton. That’s exactly what I was looking for. I didn’t know to do that. (y)(y)