• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooter lube

Thats the first I've heard off it, I pretty much use FP-10 on everything. Hasnt dissapointed me yet and has a pleasant cinnamon smell so the wife doesnt complain about me using it in the house ;)

No experience with that stuff, but I use Hoppes and Mpro 7, both of which I really like.

Lately though, I’ve been using just straight motor oil. A quart is pretty cheap and lasts forever, and can be bought with all the same cleaning compounds in it. I just pour it in a smaller bottle for a more surgical application.

Shooterlube
40598B1A-A819-436D-AF23-CA9231449B8E.jpeg

https://www.shooterlube.com

Anyone have experience with this product?

On a serious note, I haven't any experience with shooters lube. For years used FP10, with trying out all the new latest and greatest in between. I do quite a bit of shooting, so I used a lot of oil over the years. Most of the gun lubes, oils and cleaners are quite pricey. Read a few years back about shooters using Mobil 1, gave it a try and have been using it for rifles, shotguns and pistols for the last 4 or 5 years. It's not scientific, but if I clean and lube the firearm properly, I see no difference using Mobil 1 verses all the other pricey gun oils I've used. I still use Shooters Choice and the old standby Hoppes for initial cleaning.
Mike

I use Lubriplate 105 for almost all of my gun lube needs. One tube is a lifetime supply. It's a lot like TW25b.

motor oil. end of story.

"shooting lubricant" one of the most bullshit scams in all of the shooting industry. On par with the bs when playing a game of "just the tip"

More practice is needed on how to properly lubricate firearms, as opposed to the type of lubricant.