• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Shooter's Gauntlet - Any Experience/Feedback?

Candyman87

Private
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
PRNJ
Looking to take some more formal long range training. Shooter's Gauntlet is very local to me and reaches out to 1500 yards.

Staffed by a lot of Marines, and their upper tiers of long range classes are taught in part by Jason Delgado.

Wondering if anyone here has had experience with training with any of these instructors, or at the Shooter's Gauntlet in NEPA?

I attended the May 16-17 Long Range Level 2 course. This was taught by Bob Raimo and Ron Smith.

BLUF: don't hesitate to attend. Bob is an excellent instructor and will take you through 100 yard zero confirmation, data management, scope tracking drills, tall target test and targets out to 1,425. This course is offered again in June and I'm thinking hard about going again.

Feel free to PM if you want additional details.

BLUF: don't hesitate to attend. Bob is an excellent instructor and will take you through 100 yard zero confirmation, data management, scope tracking drills, tall target test and targets out to 1,425. This course is offered again in June and I'm thinking hard about going again.
Thanks, I've met Bob a couple of times and he seems to know what he's talking about. It sounds like this would be a good start, especially around the data management piece. Thinking about his Intro to Long Range and Long Range 1 to really get my feet wet.

I asked what the cost was and found the prices listed in the link that was posted.
Thanks for clarifying. Wasn’t sure if you heard something negative and were no longer interested in finding out more. Just finding the prices is good then :)