• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooters world 4350

Penatrator

Raccoon whisperer
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2018
Woodbury NJ
Hey fellas, I'm new here but hope I'll have a little to offer to the community as time goes on.. I'm very much a student of the game like most of you.. a master of nothing except bating ;)

Anyways this is a fairly newer offering to the best of my knowledge and very affordable.

SW4350, I'm just starting to work up a 6.5 CM load with it using Barnes 140 MBs, Hornady brass and CCI LRPs

It will be shot out of a brand new bergara b14 hmr.. I have no answers about the powder yet but hope to be able to provide some feedback and a short term review

I welcome anyone else who has used it to add imput here if they like, hijack away :)

Was about 20bucks a pound shipped if anyone wanted to know..

Attachments

• IMG_20180820_205244.jpg
    IMG_20180820_205244.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 105
Let us know, gonna be hard to beat RL16 or h4350 to only save 5-8 bucks a lb. hate to be negative but it would be awesome to have another decent option in the mix, on a hungry gas gun prairie dog slayer I’d like a more economical powder choice

Let us know, gonna be hard to beat RL16 or h4350 to only save 5-8 bucks a lb. hate to be negative but it would be awesome to have another decent option in the mix, on a hungry gas gun prairie dog slayer I’d like a more economical powder choice

You are 100% correct.. most of us are here to spend a lot to get a little back not save a little to lose anything lol..
That being said the article and way it is advertised or at least how I received it is.. the 4350 speed has been around for ever and a day.. I read it as they made it with a modern twist what ever that may mean.
I guess that's the claim trying g to be debunked on my end. We shall see ;)

Reactions: DrainTheSwamp2017
I know someone who works for Shooter's World, so I've been asking about the temp stability for a couple of weeks. Once I hear something, I'll report back.

I'd love to hear their input for sure! I'm curious myaelf.
I'd suspect they tried to clone h4350 as close as possible and when they said old tech they were referring to imr 4350..
Just a thought

3 of us each got a pound and tried to duplicate our loads that we are already using successfully with H4350. Everyone of us saw the same thing almost 200fps drop with the same charge weight. 260, 6XC and 6.5 creed It's not even close and adding more powder to get back up to our speeds way offset the cheaper cost.

Reactions: Engine 22
I read some reviews that talked about large variations from lot to lot. No first hand experience, just what I read. Interested to see your results and maybe some others.