• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at Goldfinger Gentlemen's Club last month

MBass300

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2010
Prospect,Ct
I was talking to a neighbor of mine the other day, and he told me his nephew (a security guard at a South Florida strip club) was involved in a shooting a few weeks back.

Here's the article: http://www.wpbf.com/r/24632311/detail.html

The scumbag opened fire in the parking lot after being kicked out of the club. When he continued shooting despite being told to drop the gun, my neighbor's nephew fired one shot hitting the gunman in the head and killing him. (talk about shot placement!!)
From what I hear it was a good shoot, so the guard won't face any criminal charges, but as always, civil suits filed by the family are always a possibility. On top of that, the "victim" is thought to be a gang-banger, and several of his buddies witnessed the shooting, so now the poor guy has to worry about a possible gang retalliation!!
I really hope he makes out OK all around. He most likely saved several lives with his actions.

Re: Shooting at Goldfinger Gentlemen's Club last month

Scary situation. I worried about retaliation the whole time I lived in the city where mine occurred.

Re: Shooting at Goldfinger Gentlemen's Club last month

Whew, at least the strip club is safe!