• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at Joel Osteen's Megachurch

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    No, we don't have actual video yet.

Woman with her 5 yr. old in tow tried to take out a pastor - didn't end well for her and her daughter was shot in crossfire.

Sounds like someone in congregation shot the shooter and her child; not sure who shot the 57 y.o. in leg....

Last edited:
    We are living in a world full of bat shit crazy people. I'll just assume she's taking the normal pharmaceuticals most .gov, online radicalized shooters use.

Hates straight white men - although this may not apply to Osteen
    Militant pro abortion
    Anti Christian
    Pro Hamas
    Welfare parasite

But I bet she is was probably really good in bed. Most of the crazies are.

A sign of the times. All fun and games until they knock on your door.
    They came to your work, school, church because ____________ (Fill in the blank).
    Isolated incident, no threat to the public, under control, avoid the area, police presence........
    Just a coincident that fit the narrative.
    No one is coming.

download.jpeg-39.jpg

It's sad that the poor kid got taken along for the ride and got badly injured.

I wonder if it was some personal beef about religious types taking all somebody's money, kind of like with that abe thing in Japan?
    I'd be interested to know if perhaps she had like given all her life savings to make said "pastor" rich and felt destitute and that there was no hope left for her.

Wonder if he still has his hot looking old lady ?
    He probably used her as a cover to make him look straight ?
    Unlike Obama having Big Mike , think she was a real woman 👩

I'm no fan of Osteen, but this really is tragic, especially for the little girl. I'm thinking that as the economy does its recession thing there MIGHT be quite a few people that wonder if these false preachers are actually telling the truth.

Maybe I have too much faith in humanity.

"When life is good, enjoy it. But when life is hard, remember: God gives good times and hard times, and no one knows what tomorrow will bring." Ecc 7:14

BREAKING: Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Salvador — Also Voted​

"Moreno’s social media activity also revealed a connection to Lakewood Church, the very site of the shooting. Through her posts, Moreno indicated financial contributions to the church."

Evidently on his AR he had “free Palestine written on it, per Fox News.

"Moreno’s social media activity also revealed a connection to Lakewood Church, the very site of the shooting. Through her posts, Moreno indicated financial contributions to the church."
    I'm of the opinion this was likely added so they could say they were trying to deny shim's/it's transition and deserved it.

R

Hopefully there is some video footage that will make it out. As the armed church security guy, I don't enjoy watching those - but it is a great way to understand how things might go down.

Yesterday my wife was out (she teaches Sunday school). So the kids all got their Bible lesson and play with the dude who was wearing the pistol (me). The best part is that all of the members are happy about it.

I love this little part of the Country.

Is this one of those jet setting prosperity preaching duches that makes millions of $$ from scamming mentally retarded poor folks that follow these kind of scam artists.

This is one of the 3 biggest churches in the world, he preached "prosperity" gospel, and is among the new "Uni-religion" leaders like the Pope,
    most importantly he is NOT by definition a Christian!! He is the epitome of an apostate. He has actually denied the whole tenet of Christianity - salvation through Christ alone to get the Father, multiple times including on Larry King and on Oprah:

Frankly, I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner.

This is also the same guy who could have provided shelter and comfort for thousands during hurricane Harvey in that Megachurch on high ground, but refused to open the doors for fear of damaging the carpet...he basically gave in days later after all the bad press and the crises was over.

I'm no fan of Osteen, but this really is tragic, especially for the little girl.

Girl or boy? I have heard equal amounts of press on this - I think it was being raised trans? Maybe the one good thing that can come out of this if the child pulls through and get parents that raise him properly.

As an aside, another televangelist, Kenneth Copeland "worth over 700M from offerings, books sales, and natural gas on his properties" made my skin crawl, as he discussing his 54M Jet he bought from Tyler Perry was "a steal".

Still, Copeland had one redemeeming quality (one) many don't know about. Unlike Osteen, Copeland offered that private jet in time of need and allowed it to be used by Glenn Beck's Nazarene Fund to rescue those left behind in the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle.

Last edited:
    Hopefully there is some video footage that will make it out. As the armed church security guy, I don't enjoy watching those - but it is a great way to understand how things might go down.

Yesterday my wife was out (she teaches Sunday school). So the kids all got their Bible lesson and play with the dude who was wearing the pistol (me). The best part is that all of the members are happy about it.

I love this little part of the Country.
    Best keep that a secret........ Look what has happened to all those little "God's Country" communities from 20 years ago.

Reactions: diggler1833

BREAKING: Lakewood Church Shooter Identified as Transgender Immigrant from El Salvador — Also Voted​

So.. are the Transgender now the biggest "group" linked to Mass shootings ?
    This most likely Is just more mentally ill, on a ' doctors...LOL ' prescribed regime of transitioning drugs, and side effects brought to you by your friends from...Pfizer .

It's sad that the poor kid got taken along for the ride and got badly injured.

I wonder if it was some personal beef about religious types taking all somebody's money, kind of like with that abe thing in Japan?
    I'd be interested to know if perhaps she had like given all her life savings to make said "pastor" rich and felt destitute and that there was no hope left for her.
    Osteen missing a few child support payments🤷‍♂️

This most likely Is just more mentally ill, on a ' doctors...LOL ' prescribed regime of transitioning drugs, and side effects brought to you by your friends from...Pfizer .

The last several definintely had "the look" although covered up by the press - Uvalde, Highland park...all of those patients aren't just getting hormonal treatments but they are getting SSRI's too.

Last edited:
    GGJjN9WXQAAs6Ed.jpg

Drag Queen Bible Hour get heated again when the pastor made a clarification, God said Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve with a dress on.

Well, he was shot by either the off-duty PD or off duty ATF agent.

Do you think either of them will get in trouble for shooting a kid in the head?
    As in the same trouble anybody else "normal" would get if they killed a kid while trying to stop another evil person?

• Wow
    Reactions: UKDslayer
    This morning when I saw this headline I literally said "Some trans psycho just shot up a church."

A few hours later = Yep!

Must be that Trans Genocide we keep hearing about. But since it's trans, it's the other people that get killed? So confusing.

Reactions: notacos4u
    I'm confused, was the shooter born a male or female ? This transgender shit is just mind boggling.
    Female who transitioned to “male” then apparently back (or undecided) at time of death.