• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting at University of Virginia, 3 dead.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Black shooter. Disregard. This did not happen.
    Victims were black too.

1668448021082.png

Sunday’s shooting is the University of Virginia’s latest high-profile run-in with violence:White nationalists in August 2017 marched across campus carrying torches and chanting racist slogans. A day later, demonstrators protesting Charlottesville’s plan to remove a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee clashed with counterprotesters, one of whom was killed when a man drove his car into a crowd; that driver is serving life in prison.

Welp if I didn't know it was a CNN article from the start, I coulda guessed real easily...

Reactions: BCP and 308pirate
    Already had a citizen on local news saying “this is why we need to get rid of conceal and carry”.

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot
    I hear that it's some guys on the football team. Shooter was involved in a hazing incident last year and probably was paying back the guys that threw him under the bus for that.
    Coincidentally the story said that this happened on the bus. Team bus? Possibly/maybe.
    It was background noise while I was working. So the facts are a bit hit or miss.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    ^^^ The epitome of a creepy-assed cracker from my perspective...

Sirhr
    Ryan? Imv met and spoken with him. Decent sort of guy, well meaning academic liberal. Will keep the school mediocre rather than near top flight like when John Casteen was at the helm.

I hear that it's some guys on the football team. Shooter was involved in a hazing incident last year and probably was paying back the guys that threw him under the bus for that.
    Coincidentally the story said that this happened on the bus. Team bus? Possibly/maybe.
    It was background noise while I was working. So the facts are a bit hit or miss.
    The kids were returning from a field trip to DC to see a play. Un clear if the shooter was on the bus but likely not since he was kicked out of school (allegedly) for some sort of sexual assault. Does sound like there was some hazing involved.

What a swate.

I haven’t seen where they identify the weapon he used, so there’s 100% chance it wasn’t and AR.
    The article said "a handgun", so it's pretty likely it was your typical "porcelain gun made in Germany that doesn't show up on your airport metal detectors and costs more than you make in a month." Y'know, the ones with the hundred-bullet clip-pull-mags and don't have a safety so they can kill people faster and fire those Dark Claw Armor-Piercing teflon-core bullets.

So is blm on the march?
    All the dead and shooter are black, unlikely.

We laugh but it is sad. the three that died were probably good men.

And now we'll pay for it fo the rest of his life.

As nice a place as it once was it really has had a lot of shit happen. Stupid un necessary shit.

And it continues...

White House response to University of Virginia shooting invokes ‘assault weapons’ ban

Almost like it’s a plan. When this silliness swings back many innocents will lose a lot because the majority chose not to stand in reality when the costs were relatively low.

Almost like it’s a plan. When this silliness swings back many innocents will lose a lot because the majority chose not to stand in reality when the costs were relatively low.
    Oh, I agree. I have serious doubts about things ever swinging back conservative. Dems & Republicans are all part of the status quo. That's why Trump was so dangerous

Thank God it was a black shooter , or we would be hearing about it till next summer.but a least he wasn't in his underwater and swinging a hammer.

Reactions: Bender and db2000
    Reactions: db2000
    The article said "a handgun", so it's pretty likely it was your typical "porcelain gun made in Germany that doesn't show up on your airport metal detectors and costs more than you make in a month." Y'know, the ones with the hundred-bullet clip-pull-mags and don't have a safety so they can kill people faster and fire those Dark Claw Armor-Piercing teflon-core bullets.
    Is this still available???

More details

Strange...
    You have to wonder what he thought he was going to accomplish. He had to know that it was the end of his life one way or another. Even in the joint he'll take shit for killing other blacks.