• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting Book

M24_SWS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2010
Somersworth, NH
Maybe this is in the wrong section, if it is then would the MODS please move it.

I am thinking about buying a book called: Accuracy and Precision
for Long Range Shooting by Brian Litz.

Any thoughts on this book?

Thank you,

Heath

Re: Shooting Book

Get that one and also Applied Ballistics for Long Range Shooting. Both are VERY valuable and a constant source of reference for me. Worth every penny.

Get it, and also get Applied Ballistics. You'll not regret it.

Well work the price.

I'd even add Bergers' reloading manuel to the list, good info whether you use Berger bulles or not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get it, and also get Applied Ballistics. You'll not regret it.

Well work the price.

I'd even add Bergers' reloading manuel to the list, good info whether you use Berger bulles or not. </div></div>

+1 on all these recommendations. Loving that Berger reloading manual. Lots of great Litz work in there, plus a ton of other good articles and cartridge info.

Well i went to Applied Ballistics webpage and ordered direct and got the autogrpahed versions. Really looking forward to getting them.

The berger manual i have not forgotten about i will get that on order later.

Heath

Ive been looking at the bookstores for books like these. May have to order them too

Those books are costly when you buy both. I got to save some money for the ammo
smile.gif

I am also liking the kestrel with Applied Ballistics. But for the mean time i will study these books and use my FDAC and see how it all goes.

Heath

I have both. Each is a very good study on the practical side of LR shooting. While I ordered both with signatures, one the latest, was not signed. No problem, the book is still great.

Well i got both books in the mail today. I have started to read them and all i can say is WOW. There is a ton of information in them and the author makes it easy to read and understand. The books have got me even more interested into precision shooting. When i get back from overseas i am going to get a ton of range time and put everything to use.

Heath