• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting in Kentucky on the Protestors , Here we go.

tenor (4).gif

R
Yup and then you have this

While the suspect shot into the crowd, other bystanders returned fire to protect their life and the lives of others. Lopez sustained a non-serious injury from a gunshot wound to the leg during the crossfire.

Think what would happen if any of those that returned fire we your average Joe blow taxpayer? They'd be screaming from the rooftops

And the murdered victim is....................................................................................................................................................................................white.
Queue the next tragedy, please.

And the murdered victim is....................................................................................................................................................................................white.
Queue the next tragedy, please.
Apparently WLDM!

Reactions: 338dude
Interesting that there was a "few" that returned fire. Any word on them?

Hell you had me for a moment.

Safety back on.

Tic toc tic toc

Saturday probably is the official start I'm thinking.

I’m telling you all, this is all about gun control.
This is how i see it as well. A vigilante does what should be done and it paints a black eye on gun owners. Lots of bait out there, glad nobody has took it, yet. I just pray nobody takes the law into their own hands. It would be catastrophic.

Reactions: 338dude