• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting in San Francisco- the public is lost

Unless my eyes are going on me, I saw no gun at any time. In fact, I heard the cop say “there’s a gun around here somewhere”. Was there a gun?

That is a shocking video. At the 45 second mark you hear a metallic sound but doesn't look like he threw anything. When the PO shot there were all kinds of people on the sidewalk. I am surprised that he fired when he did based upon others in the line of fire. I didn't see a gun nor did it seem like he was about to draw one. What occurred after that was how the general public feel about the Police - no respect and that's a shame.

Last edited:
That is a shocking video. At he 45 second mark you hear a metallic sound but doesn't look like he threw anything. When the PO shot there were all kinds of people on the sidewalk. I am surprised that he fired when he did based upon others in the line of fire. I didn't see a gun nor did it seem like he was about to draw one. What occurred after that was how the general public feel about the Police - no respect and that's a shame.

Thats what I saw, or didnt see.

-Lots of folks in the line of fire.
-Never saw him draw or throw a gun

While he apparently was a dirtball I would call it a very questionable shoot. In this case I think the people were right to be pissed. That cop endangered everyone out there to shoot a man running away in the back.

blob:https://nypost.com/ffccbc88-deab-404c-9149-8439736d5418

Last edited:
Welp the officer went home safe, all is good. He did not comply so he got what he deserved.

Shooter/murdered is on a taxpayer paid vacation down in Mexico now.

Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
also, what a group of fucking pussy millenials......."youre nigga" just got shot.....and rather than try to administer aide, you stand around and snap chat about it to get those twitter likes.....acting like a bunch of wanna be tough guys.

nothing buy faux outrage......

Reactions: jrassy and Mwalex
he didn't, this is a murder by a scared little POS over a guy drinking a beer on a corner, in Frisco. Fuck man. We live in a police state on every level.

Its getting that way.

Thats why I said I dont blame the crowd for being pissed. He could have killed innocent bystanders.

he didn't, this is a murder by a scared little POS over a guy drinking a beer on a corner, in Frisco. Fuck man. We live in a police state on every level.

Randy Weaver was just the beginning. I had no idea that the FBI/ATF actually tried to get Randy to be an informant and then when he didn’t comply was when all that shit went down. I was just a kid and had no idea. Like I said, if they want to mark you as an enemy they certainly can, and use every alphabet agency in the book to come after you. Crazy...

Story states that he was in possession of a glock 45 with an extended mag and laser mount which he attempted to draw after throwing his jacket. Persuit started with him wearing a jacket and ended with him not wearing a jacket. I wasn’t there making that split second decision and wouldn’t throw the officer under the buss without more information. Will say that the cops wade through shit so I don’t have to so I would be slow to judge them. Just my 2 cents......

All I saw was abject stupidity on both sides. Worst type of LEO professionalism you can come across and the crowd is just plain retarded. Both sides deserve each other. They want to vote to break up into 3 states, lets add another measure to the ballot and vote them out of the union.

Body cams mean nothing in terms of incrimination. All some cop has to do is yell, “gun” or “stop resisting” and he is covered in the street. When he takes the witness stand, all he has to say is “I feared for my safety and the safety of my fellow officers”. Case in point, that fucking piece of shit scumbag mother fucker in Arizona who shot an unarmed crying guy on his knees. That cock sucker got off free, and the body cam shows a guy literally shooting an unarmed civilian 5 times with a rifle because the civilian fucked up a game of deadly simon says and the cop’s ego was hurt

Thank goodness we have the internet to break these events down for us. You didn't see him throw the gun on a blurry bodycam...well holy shit he must have murdered the guy, then!

You should know better by now. Don't waste your time.

There is actually one thing a body cam can incriminate a cop for: language. A cop can beat down a crippled dude on camera, and no prob if he follows the rules. But god forbid if he gets caught saying “the ‘n’ word “ and off to exile he will go

Helps me figure out who to add to the ignore list, couple fresh ones already today!

*lmfao* So ya bagged a couple, neato. Don't. Really. Don't get wound up over this stuff. Uninformed opinions? Meh. You can preach, you can teach, you can jump up n down. Like talking to a drunk. Don't. Focus on the important shit. Your BP will thank you. Ask me how I know....... :LOL:

Reactions: Nik H and RNWRKNP
*lmfao* So ya bagged a couple, neato. Don't. Really. Don't get wound up over this stuff. Uninformed opinions? Meh. You can preach, you can teach, you can jump up n down. Like talking to a drunk. Don't. Focus on the important shit. Your BP will thank you. Ask me how I know....... :LOL:

You'll have to tell me the story some time

Mr Hero complex himself showing up to parse like he was Obama and explain why its okay to shoot citizens and how we should all just comply.

Thank goodness we have the internet to break these events down for us. You didn't see him throw the gun on a blurry bodycam...well holy shit he must have murdered the guy, then!

Helps me figure out who to add to the ignore list, couple fresh ones already today!

If it's who I think it is, I'm surprised that it took so long for the irritation to overcome the entertainment factor.

Reactions: 1J04
dude no ones said anything in here worth ignoring anyone over....its a public forum....were going to have different opinions on shit.

youre gonna need thicker skin if youre gonna start blocking people over petty shit like this.

that being said, you do you.

Lawn isn't terribly badge-heavy at all, not in comparison to some of the ripe, sworn pimples who have stomped up and down this site in the past. There was a lot of abusive invective hurled in this thread, and I don't think he deserved it.

Badge heavy, nope, not at all. he does defend the most indefensible police killings and is a large part of my conversion to skeptic and distrust going back a few years years.

I apologize for comparing him to Obama, that was below the belt.

Lawn isn't terribly badge-heavy at all, not in comparison to some of the ripe, sworn pimples who have stomped up and down this site in the past. There was a lot of abusive invective hurled in this thread, and I don't think he deserved it.

Reactions: Bender
All I saw was abject stupidity on both sides. Worst type of LEO professionalism you can come across and the crowd is just plain retarded. Both sides deserve each other. They want to vote to break up into 3 states, lets add another measure to the ballot and vote them out of the union.

All three sides. You forgot the one who ran.

Body cams mean nothing in terms of incrimination. All some cop has to do is yell, “gun” or “stop resisting” and he is covered in the street. When he takes the witness stand, all he has to say is “I feared for my safety and the safety of my fellow officers”. Case in point, that fucking piece of shit scumbag mother fucker in Arizona who shot an unarmed crying guy on his knees. That cock sucker got off free, and the body cam shows a guy literally shooting an unarmed civilian 5 times with a rifle because the civilian fucked up a game of deadly simon says and the cop’s ego was hurt
Yup. Some animals are more equal. Not as bad but the cop in CA ran over someone in the bike lane while emailing on his computer and got no charges. Very few that aren't scum these days.

Yup. Some animals are more equal. Not as bad but the cop in CA ran over someone in the bike lane while emailing on his computer and got no charges. Very few that aren't scum these days.
A friend of mine was crossing an intersection on a motorcycle years ago, and a cop was texting or distracted and ran the light, t boned his ass, sending him off the bike on the ground. You know how the cop got exonerated? He wrote my friend a bullshit ticket which served as his alibi. It’s amazing how that works

some people just do not know how to de-escalate situations. They only know the opposite. Unfortunately a lot of departments, that’s the only thing they train, the gun and compliance to verbal commands. I would tend to argue there is a huge gray area of exits available to de-escalate situations rather than to pull the iron and yank the loud button.

Reactions: RNWRKNP and Maggot
some people just do not know how to de-escalate situations. They only know the opposite. Unfortunately a lot of departments, that’s the only thing they train, the gun and compliance to verbal commands. I would tend to argue there is a huge gray area of exits available to de-escalate situations rather than to pull the iron and yank the loud button.

I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts on this. How might we de escalate a fleeing suspect who reaches into his pants and comes up with a gun during a foot chase?

Or did you mean prior to the fleeing with a weapon thing?

Reactions: Rebel Rooster
I'm genuinely interested in your thoughts on this. How might we de escalate a fleeing suspect who reaches into his pants and comes up with a gun during a foot chase?

Or did you mean prior to the fleeing with a weapon thing?
Just in general. I’m not bashing... just observations.

But yeah... if a guy yanks a gun out then he deserves what happens next.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
Unfortunately, I think a lot of it has to do with hiring practices lately. Nowadays the college educated, computer literate, report writing machines are what's praised and desired. Less so the former military, type A, "meat eater" types.

While that's probably a good way to reduce complaints I think it will give rise to more of this. Think about all the snowflakes out there these days. Some will become Cops.

If people can't handle conflict and aggression without losing their shit, bad things happen. This is a bad example because of the weapon but my point is if you don't have the confidence in your own ability to handle yourself, people tend to go for the equilizer on their hip.

None of that is really their fault. The fault lays with a department hiring people ill equipped to handle what they're likely to encounter on the job.

Edited to add that I'm speaking in general. Not about this situation, specifically. I'm interested in the DAs letter when posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: RNWRKNP and Bender
Unfortunately, I think a lot of it has to do with hiring practices lately. Nowadays the college educated, computer literate, report writing machines are what's praised and desired. Less so the former military, type A, "meat eater" types.

While that's probably a good way to reduce complaints I think it will give rise to more of this. Think about all the snowflakes out there these days. Some will become Cops.

If people can't handle conflict and aggression without losing their shit, bad things happen. This is a bad example because of the weapon but my point is if you don't have the confidence in your own ability to handle yourself, people tend to go for the equilizer on their hip.

None of that is really their fault. The fault lays with a department hiring people I'll equipped to handle what they're likely to encounter on the job.

Edited to add that I'm speaking in general. Not about this situation, specifically. I'm interested in the DAs letter when posted.
Agreed 100%