• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Shooting in san jose rail yard

Not sure why these crazies always have to try to rack up a body count of innocents before their suicide or inevitable suicide by police.

Start a Patreon account in someone's name that you still care about, and stick that barrel in your mouth in front of a camera. I'll donate a solid $1...maybe even throw in a "fiver" if you use a large caliber.

Time for another round of calls to infringe on the rights of good millions of citizens.

Not sure why these crazies always have to try to rack up a body count of innocents before their suicide or inevitable suicide by police.

Start a Patreon account in someone's name that you still care about, and stick that barrel in your mouth in front of a camera. I'll donate a solid $1...maybe even throw in a "fiver" if you use a large caliber.

Time for another round of calls to infringe on the rights of good millions of citizens.
Well, thats what makes me always question the motive. Unless you really just hate those people or people in general. Is it a distraction for something bigger? Stepping stone to confiscation? Guarantee it was a “gun free zone” or an area(cali) where there are a lot of laws on the books to “help” curb gun homicides. But it doesn’t seem to work. Wonder why? Isn’t murder illegal in cali unless its a baby?

They do that to make a mark before they go. They know that the media will plaster their names and faces all over the internet as per usual.

Reactions: diggler1833
Most "gun homicides" in the US every year are actually suicides. Libs would never admit this however.

They do that to make a mark before they go. They know that the media will plaster their names and faces all over the internet as per usual.

I suppose in my haste I did a poor job of mentioning the 15 minutes of fame. The intent in my comment was that they could get the same fame while helping those they left behind with the account creation.

Obviously it's not a good or even valid idea on my part, but I've been full of shitty ideas all day...just ask my cows who blew through my impromptu wire gate as I'm trying to keep them out of my flooded creek right now.

I'll sit the next one or two out.

There was a certain confirmation hearing that some could argue the team propping up President House Plant wanted to make sure nobody paid attention to.
You know someone who loves murdering American citizens generally would get questions about being confirmed to a government post if nothing else was going on.
"Mass shootings" always seem to come at really convenient times for the Democrats and the forces of tyranny...

I don't think thats it, its just blind rage concerning something theyre feeling pain about and want to take that pain and anger out on others.

So I saw it was said in some articles that he was accused of rape and domestic violence and even had a restraining order against him back in 2009, with CA’s oh so stringent gun laws how was he able to get multiple firearms since they care so much about protecting victims of domestic violence?

Reactions: Rich4
Folks, this is just part of the program. Don't mind the obvious timing issues when the Demwits are looking to accomplish something shady, they always have something as a diversion. It's just part of their plan.

The only info on what guns were used I’ve been able to find is “multiple weapons” and no “ghost guns”.

I'm gonna guess handguns. If it were anyting closing resembling an AR15, the MSM wowuld have already jumped on it and ran.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
San Jose is a very anti 2A area, due to being in Silicon Valley/ deep into liberal territory. If it was 2A friendly, the perp might have not even tried.

Last edited:
San Jose is a very anti 2A area, due to being in Silicon Valley/ deep into liberal territory. If it was 2A friendly, the perp might have not even tried.

They do tend to operate in those anti 2A neighborhood. Some even drives for miles and miles to go to one of these neighborhoods.

It was right across the street from a sheriff station, so that should tell people how easy it is to get help from the cops when something like this goes down.

• Wow
Reactions: Jgunner
Another one that was questioned by the feds prior so they had a case file on him, but he was allowed to have guns still......

Another one that was questioned by the feds prior so they had a case file on him, but he was allowed to have guns still......
It sounds like they nabbed him bringing some sketchy books back to the US regarding terrorist kind of shit, but I don't think there was anything they had on him that would prevent him from having a gun. One of those cases where a guy kind of slips through, even though he is an obvious creep, by not acting on his bad impulses until he blows.

Reactions: candyx
It would be nice to have more “good guy with a gun” stories when shit like this goes down.

They say he targeted certain coworkers so I'm assuming its not wise to call a coworker Dickhead every single day.

I have a friend that was there. He works there. Former marine who I went to highschool with.

It was right across the street from a sheriff station, so that should tell people how easy it is to get help from the cops when something like this goes down.
When seconds count the police are only minutes away.
It would be nice to have more “good guy with a gun” stories when shit like this goes down.
I am sure that happens everyday, but those are the ones you don't hear about I don't have to tell you why unfortunately.

Reactions: MilChad
Reactions: Maggot
Cost per round for the ammo? Who do I call the Sheriffs Dept?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
"was prepared to use his firearms to take as many lives as he possibly could." Did he write that down in a note or scream it as he was killing people or is that just some douchebag putting words into a dead guys mouth ?

Lets see know, doesn't make over 5 mass shooters that the government had their eyes on in the last few years? Sure seems like they have a method for identifying these types but their apprehension division is lacking a good bit.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Lets see know, doesn't make over 5 mass shooters that the government had their eyes on in the last few years? Sure seems like they have a method for identifying these types but their apprehension division is lacking a good bit.
Do you want the government rolling up every dude they think might be a bad guy? Maybe grabbing his guns. Red flagging him? Seems dangerous to me.

Reactions: Jgunner
Red flag laws will do more damage than good. A spiteful ex or angry coworker can ruin your life by making something up.

Reactions: W54/XM-388