• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting Logo Designer

muddawg

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2009
Bowie, TX
My son and I are getting into 3 Gun Shooting. He's 9 and this is really important to him and a blast for me to see him enjoy something with his old dad. Anyway, he has decided we should form a shooting "team" made up of him, me and my father (my borther may jump in too). He wants to design a logo for it and has drawn a general concept. What I need is someone who can take that concept and design a good looking logo that can be printed on stickers and stencils for our equipment. Do any of you Hiders know of anyone who is good at shooting related logos? Websites and contact info would be greatly appreciated.

The first direction that I would point you towards, is SniperCJ here on the 'Hide. He can probably help you out.

Good Luck with your familial venture. Win or Lose, you're all still WINNING, by a large margin.

Sean, thanks for the recommendation. However, I'm no artist.

Muddawg, hopefully someone will chime in that is or knows a graphics designer.

I sense that the OP wants to buy into his son's enthusiasm, but the cost of having a professional do it is prohibitive, and the better ones can be leery of taking on a task that takes many shots (pun intended) to put down. The initial consult, the initial presentation, revisions, they all take time, and consequently money.

Consider this: "yeah thats not what I was looking for at all." It's designer humor at its best, and sort of gives you an idea at how they look at things.

it's my daily job_ feel free to e-mail me his "general concept" drawing & related infos _ I will be glad to help, for sure_

Last edited: