• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Shooting near Asheville

Alex126

Lance for life
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2014
NC
It seems that precision rifle is all but nonexistent here, but does anyone know of a range within an hour offering at least 600?

If you find one, let me know. I'm an hour south of Asheville. I did find a 400 yard range in NE Georgia that has monthly 1,000 yard matches but those are off-site. That is the Elbert County Gun Club. That is 90 minutes SW of me.

There is or was a place in Laurens County SC called SCOTG, but their website is a Facebook page that hasn't been updated in some time. If they are still running, it might be a club or a training facility.

Likewise!

I've found spots here and there in the national forest but nothing consistent. It's tough even finding a clearing big enough that's not shooting across a road or a valley.

Was going to look at SCOTG. You have to join so I’ll be taking a drive there soon. About 2 hours from me now.

There is always the Oak Ridge (ORSA) outside of Knoxville. TAC2 in Baileyton has a 600 yd range. Have not been able to find a sponsor to join it yet. I have yet to go there but have heard good things. Are there any basic precision rifle classes hosted anywhere in the WNC/E TN/Upstate SC region?