• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting range west Arkansas "help"

TSPrecision

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2020
Hey guys came to rogers, Ak to build some powerlines and needing a place to bang some steel. If you guys know of anywhere please let me know thanks!

Dang man you got me. I appreciate the knowledge. Rogers, AR. I'm just glad I spelled Arkansas right. Thanks once again brother saving us one abbreviation at a time.

Unfortunately there aren’t many good choices in the area. Unless you’ve got access to some private land there are a couple indoor ranges but that’s about it.

pretty good range out on highway 12 near Rocky Branch at Hobbs. It's closed right now, but it's a great range: https://www.arkansasstateparks.com/parks/hobbs-state-park-conservation-area

Last I heard it was permanently closed due to damage of the backstop. It’s been shut down for over a year now.

Plus, it was nothing but morons out there. I have multiple stories of idiots hurting or nearly hurting people there. I personally know of one person who has permanent hearing loss in one ear due to a moron there.

We had a great 1k yd range in Lincoln but it closed too.

There’s a Rogers outdoor range that’s membership only. Pistol bays and a 200yd rifle range but there is about a year waiting list to get membership right now.

I hadn’t heard about the morons on patrol out there. I have seen plenty of my share of idiots at ranges.... and it happens everywhere particularly when there is no Range Marshal or a Range Marshal that is an equal idiot. I want a range that offer 1k targets. May have to j by up some acreage somewhere to get that set up.

Several Ranges in SW/SC Missouri, if you want, but are private. Maybe can hook up with a member?

Freedom Center USA is (was?) a 1,000 yard range located near Lebanon, Missouri.

Big Piney Sportsman's Club near Houston, Missouri goes out to 800. PM me, I can get you in as a guest if you want.

You can Google BPSC and see their website for range info, schedule, matches, etc. They do F class, PRS, Trap/skeet/sporting clays, etc as well as an 2x/yr AK shoot called Kalashni-con. The winter AK shoot is coming up soon, its a lot of fun for those who like to run, jump & shout.

Last edited: