• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shooting Surplus sucks ass.

Jmccracken1214

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 10, 2018
    Thomasville, NC
    Placed a $598 order with them for new dead air brakes/xeno stuff last week.... ALL IN STOCK.

Order goes through, payment comes out... I get an email saying my shit will be here TODAY (6/13/22)

But it's sitting in texas, I am in NC. I go on their site to check my order and guess what, They shipped 1 fucking brake. ONE.

The rest of my shit says out of stock, item can not be re ordered.....

I called them to ask why the fuck they charged me for shit they dont have, and guess what! THEY DONT ANSWER THE PHONE due to increased calls.

So now I have to wait 24-48 hours for someone to email me back about taking my money for goods they dont have.

What a joke.

I thought this was going to be a thread on ancient 3rd world produced 30-06 ammunition.

Is this one of those cases where Shooting Surplus was the only place that showed your desired items in stock? Or, the price was substantially better there than anywhere else? I’ve Never heard of Shooting Surplus, and stick to purchasing from a few known vendors. It is just too easy for a drop shipper to throw up a website and start charging for items they don‘t sactually have in stock.

I thought this was going to be a thread on ancient 3rd world produced 30-06 ammunition.

Is this one of those cases where Shooting Surplus was the only place that showed your desired items in stock? Or, the price was substantially better there than anywhere else? I’ve Never heard of Shooting Surplus, and stick to purchasing from a few known vendors. It is just too easy for a drop shipper to throw up a website and start charging for items they don‘t sactually have in stock.
    I saw them advertised on iraqvet8888 YouTube channel a while back.

If this is same company:

They also have 2.9 star Google reviews.
    Yup. Should have known when they had them lower than anyone else.

If I dont hear back from them tomorrow, Ill be in touch with my bank, I just went and bought the same stuff locally, cost me $170 more but I'd rather throw the money into their pockets than this crap online business.

Reactions: Big Phish
    I read their terms the other day, said they could practically stab you and not be held liable... i looked elsewhere.

You guys are hysterical, I’m hoping he has long since got this worked out:

IMG_1665.jpeg