• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Shopping for a nice quality suppresor for Pof 308

SmokeRolls

Nobody important
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2008
Kentucky
Need suggestions on what brands offer a really good quality suppresor for a good price.
I would appreciate your recommendations
....SmokeRolls

Re: Shopping for a nice quality suppresor for Pof 308

Top Brands always mentioned:
TBAC (THUNDER BEAST)
SUREFIRE
SHARK

I love my TBAC 30BA. light and quiet on my fn spr. Plus they have a 10% deal going on so you can pick up a 30p-1 for around $830 if you order from some of the guys doing the TBAC group buy here on the hide. I just ordered a 30p-1 because you can't afford not to jump on that deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7.62DAV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love my TBAC 30BA. light and quiet on my fn spr. Plus they have a 10% deal going on so you can pick up a 30p-1 for around $830 if you order from some of the guys doing the TBAC group buy here on the hide. I just ordered a 30p-1 because you can't afford not to jump on that deal. </div></div>

Yep so good I picked up 2 more. Sweet deal indeed.

I just got my TBAC 30p-1 and must say I know why they have such a great reputation. I would buy another, my rifle is very accurate with it and there is only a half inch down and one inch right shift. Completely repeatable and shoots the first shot right in with the last.

Would it also handle the pressure from 300 win mag rifles?
...SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would it also handle the pressure from 300 win mag rifles?
...SmokeRolls</div></div>

No problem there. Zak has said in the past that pretty much anything in .30 cal with a charge weight up to about 80 grains is good to go.

What's your definition of a good price or better yet what's your budget?

I just dont want to spend more money than i have too. If a $900 dollar can will do the same as a $1,600 can and have same quality, features, performance and reliablity , then i can use the extra $700 that i would have spent towards another project.
Thanks for the help guys
...SmokeRolls

YHM or AAC are pretty good for the money

TBAC...

The more I shoot my Gemtech HVT the more I like it.
But if I were to do it over again I would get the TBAC.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MGD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Top Brands always mentioned:
TBAC (THUNDER BEAST)
SUREFIRE
SHARK</div></div>

I have TBAC in stock, and SF Socom 762 RC.

Thankyou for your recommendations, let me get thru christmas and lets see what happens....
....SmokeRolls

Be sure and get a titanium can. Will last a lifetime with regular ultrasonic cleaning which TBAC offers yearly free if you pay the shipping to them.