• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Short Action Customs Final Scope Level

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
It’s on the way, been kicking around the idea of getting once since I sold my Target USA Tool Snipers Hide tracking tool.

It’ll compliment the stable with my badger ordnance dead level tool.

Thinking of making a heavy base for the SAC tool. My biggest complaint was having to carry wrenches for the carriage bolts in the Targets USA Tool one. Fine adjusting was not doable on mine.

Will update with pics and thoughts when it comes.

I’ve had one for several years. Works great. Grab a starret level and a spuhr wedge to round out its functionality.
I’ve got both items in hand. Had the levels for some time and the wedge from my spuhr mounts.

Glad to hear a positive review.

For new purchasers: Skip the Starrett pocket level, my 2022 purchased one was out of level and I’ve read of enough QC issues with that particular model in Covid times that I wouldn’t bother. Try a pocket Stabila level instead.

For new purchasers: Skip the Starrett pocket level, my 2022 purchased one was out of level and I’ve read of enough QC issues with that particular model in Covid times that I wouldn’t bother. Try a pocket Stabila level instead.
Like these? ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: TheOE800