• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Short ARCA rail for Bravo chassis

DuneShoot

Canned SemiAuto
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2014
AZ
I just assembled a Bergara B14R in a KRG bravo chassis and would like a short ARCA rail for tripod use.
I have a pic rail towards the front for a bipod and would rather use it instead of the KRG 9" ARCA that takes up the whole area of the chassis. If I went with the 9" I assume I'd need an ARCA bipod adaptor which I'd like to avoid.

Any decent shorter ARCA's out there?

Also cycling the bolt if the mag is not tipped up in the front it has feeding issues. Read all the threads here about this set up and the mag issues. Tried tightening up the chassis bolts with the mag inserted but the mag still wants to tilt in the front. Added electrical tape to the front of the mag and it made it better but not as easy to insert due to the tape wanting to grab the chassis. Going to add a layer of 2 of UHMW (slick) tape to the front of the mag.

IMG_3157.JPG
IMG_3171.JPG

Are you shooting any PRS/NRL matches? If so consider a full length arca so you can quickly change the position of your bipod. I have shot a few stages where I ran my bipod all the way back. Also check out area419 arca rails and their bipod attachment.

No matches for me.
I have an Area 419 on a different rifle. Thought I read somewhere on here there were some issues with it on this chassis?

The RRS adapter is short. They have a version for the X-ray Gen 2 which utilizes the same forend. That one should work. I would imagine since the W3 and Bravo share the same backbone, the X-Ray should be the same too. KRG could confirm that.

I just put the one krg sells on my bravo, the $66 dollar one. They state on the product information which chassis they will work on.

We make them from 1mlok up to 5 mlok long. We don't have a dist in USA, but have sold them previously.

Forum mod: delete this if required. I'm not linking or shilling, just answering a question. But your forum, your rules.