Short lived billboard sign in Boise, ID

Nimothy

I’m trying
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2018
Dallas Texas
What a Queer thing to say, my nigger!

Edit: I hope someone finds this offensive. I’m Jewish, we scoff at all peoples who feel oppressed. You call that oppression.?!
I could be wrong but the flavor of the month “oppressed” think you’re white like the rest of us racists

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    I hate the word "COMMunity" the way it is now being used.

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Feb 15, 2017
    Just here to watch all the white guys jerk eachother off. Then ask eachother what kind of boots to buy.
    Ok so I'll bite . Please explain your post . Yes there are I believe a majority of white guys here . Fact ; the Bilboard if for real was way over the top . With the messages displayed and burning police car it is very possible to reason ( not opine or assume ) that there is violent intent . This thread/conversation is in the Bear Pit (if this needs explainig you will never get it ) . The ability to discuss the current insanity of our time in a non PC way in this quasi safe space is all that keeps some of us sane . It's as if there was a has ckwards day where right was wrong , good was bad , bad was good and anything remotely normal was set upon with the anger and voracity of a million pissed off mahaghony wasps . Then backwards day became groundhog day and never ended . Respectfully awaiting your reply .

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Feb 17, 2014
    Colorado
    People with varying levels of melanin helped build this country. The whitest crackers you have ever met, are always trying to use melanin to turn us against each other. Same ole song and dance. Oh the hypocrisy, of the "news" and their "fact check" of this picture.

1597493198914.png

1911addict42

Learning and practicing
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Aug 1, 2020
    Las Vegas
    I could be wrong but the flavor of the month “oppressed” think you’re white like the rest of us racists
    Apparently this guys post was removed, but for him to invoke his Jewishness in a disgusting comment is shameful. Nothing Jewish about his comment, and probably nothing Jewish about him either.

1911addict42

Learning and practicing
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Aug 1, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Ok so I'll bite . Please explain your post . Yes there are I believe a majority of white guys here . Fact ; the Bilboard if for real was way over the top . With the messages displayed and burning police car it is very possible to reason ( not opine or assume ) that there is violent intent . This thread/conversation is in the Bear Pit (if this needs explainig you will never get it ) . The ability to discuss the current insanity of our time in a non PC way in this quasi safe space is all that keeps some of us sane . It's as if there was a has ckwards day where right was wrong , good was bad , bad was good and anything remotely normal was set upon with the anger and voracity of a million pissed off mahaghony wasps . Then backwards day became groundhog day and never ended . Respectfully awaiting your reply .
    That was what I thought- until I posted a picture of a guy wearing a Nazi mask and said I didn’t like it.
    The wonderfully tolerant and non “cancel culture” men, some of whom are posting here and active in bear pit, went batshit crazy over it. “Trolling, stupid etc.” Apparently for some here, your sentiment applies only when it fits the narrative. Like the lefties.
    Hypocrisy and dishonesty abounds.

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Apparently this guys post was removed, but for him to invoke his Jewishness in a disgusting comment is shameful. Nothing Jewish about his comment, and probably nothing Jewish about him either.
    Who in the actual fuck do you think you are to decide who or what is Jewish?

You'll probably shit your pants once you find out how many brown, black, and yellow men are part of the RWDS.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

1911addict42

Learning and practicing
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Aug 1, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Who in the actual fuck do you think you are to decide who or what is Jewish?

You'll probably shit your pants once you find out how many brown, black, and yellow men are part of the RWDS.
    Actually, in the actual fuck, my father is a rabbi, and I went to orthodox Jewish schools for twenty years, with many of my classmates becoming Rabbis. What do you know about Jewishness?

MadDuner

Rankless Infidel
    Banned !
    Minuteman
    Sep 6, 2019
    That was what I thought- until I posted a picture of a guy wearing a Nazi mask and said I didn’t like it.
    The wonderfully tolerant and non “cancel culture” men, some of whom are posting here and active in bear pit, went batshit crazy over it. “Trolling, stupid etc.” Apparently for some here, your sentiment applies only when it fits the narrative. Like the lefties.
    Hypocrisy and dishonesty abounds.
    You appear to be perpetually offended by the idea that everyone else has an opinion that is equal in value to yours.

Nimothy

I’m trying
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Nov 14, 2018
    Dallas Texas
    Actually, in the actual fuck, my father is a rabbi, and I went to orthodox Jewish schools for twenty years, with many of my classmates becoming Rabbis. What do you know about Jewishness?
    So what you’re saying is that you speak for all Jews? You know how every Jew in America thinks? Just like how blm speaks for all blacks right? Interesting!

Edit: can you ask George Soros to stop bankrolling Antigun politicians?

Last edited:

1911addict42

Learning and practicing
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Aug 1, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Even if what you say is true, and I have my doubts, who the fuck do you think you are to speak for all Jews?
    I know what the Old Testament says, along with thousands of years worth of commentary from the Jewish Sages. I know what Judaism is.
    And invoking Judaism with a disgusting comment like that is an example of why pathetically clueless people will talk about George Soros in the same sentence as Judaism.

Son of Dorn

Castellan
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Jul 27, 2019
    Has a black person ever willingly rode in a hot air balloon? Ever?
    Shit, I'm white and I'm not sure I ever would. But then again, white people did willingly ride Zeppelins so maybe it balances out?

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    I know what the Old Testament says, along with thousands of years worth of commentary from the Jewish Sages. I know what Judaism is.
    And invoking Judaism with a disgusting comment like that is an example of why pathetically clueless people will talk about George Soros in the same sentence as Judaism.
    Your hubris is exceptional. That's about the only positive thing I can say about you.

And despite that hubris no, you don't talk for all jews. Even this gentile can figure that out.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

1911addict42

Learning and practicing
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Aug 1, 2020
    Las Vegas
    Your hubris is exceptional. That's about the only positive thing I can say about you.

And despite that hubris no, you don't talk for all jews. Even this gentile can figure that out.
    I don’t claim to speak for all Jews- what I do claim is that most “Jews” wouldn’t know what Judaism is if they tripped over it. Including that guy, Bernie Sanders and George Soros.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    Shit, I'm white and I'm not sure I ever would. But then again, white people did willingly ride Zeppelins so maybe it balances out?
    Zeppelins were great... just that well America had all the helium and wouldn't sell any, so they went with hydrogen... that was still perfectly fine till someone decided to paint the outside of the craft with rocket fuel..... sparks + paint made from rocket fuel = bad day. But even still the death toll wasn't that big.

Son of Dorn

Castellan
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Jul 27, 2019
    Zeppelins were great... just that well America had all the helium and wouldn't sell any, so they went with hydrogen... that was still perfectly fine till someone decided to paint the outside of the craft with rocket fuel..... sparks + paint made from rocket fuel = bad day. But even still the death toll wasn't that big.
    Well that's fair. But I'd still be more comfortable in a helium airship, if it were me, but I'd take either one over a hot air balloon.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

mdonnr

Gunny Sergeant
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Jan 18, 2012
    Idaho
    Wasn’t sure which direction this post was gonna go but y’all don’t dissappoint.

MtnCreek

Sergeant
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Jan 6, 2012
    How dare you question a users ethnicity and religious beliefs? Your statement is hurtful and you should be ashamed of your despicable actions. That's the kind of stuff a NAZI would do. Unfuckinbelievable.

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Feb 15, 2017
    TVA was po white trash workin ta build a dam . Alot of those men died .
    The majority of troops in WW2 .
    Steel workers that built our cities .
    Lumber Jacks .
    Fast food .
    Medical advances .
    Bad white dancing .
    Budweiser .
    Tacky lawn ornaments .
    Karen haircuts .
    Polo shirts .
    Ammortization . Whatever the fuck that is .
    The Dick Van Dyke Show .
    Denture Creme .
    That's right , all made by white people .
    Mike drop .

Reactions: plong

deersniper

Notorious
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    They’re gonna be sad when all the white people dead and they don’t have iPhones or food stamps. Or running water. Or indoor plumbing or electricity. Or plentiful food.

Damn white devil stays awfully busy.

Nimothy

I’m trying
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Nov 14, 2018
    Dallas Texas
    TVA was po white trash workin ta build a dam . Alot of those men died .
    The majority of troops in WW2 .
    Steel workers that built our cities .
    Lumber Jacks .
    Fast food .
    Medical advances .
    Bad white dancing .
    Budweiser .
    Tacky lawn ornaments .
    Karen haircuts .
    Polo shirts .
    Ammortization . Whatever the fuck that is .
    The Dick Van Dyke Show .
    Denture Creme .
    That's right , all made by white people .
    Mike drop .
    My lawn ornaments aren’t tacky.

• Love
    Reactions: Alphatreedog

MtnCreek

Sergeant
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Jan 6, 2012
    I'd love to remove all white people from earth.

Send them all to a new planet...

Tell all the earth bound types that they can rejoice having no more white oppression... enjoy... see you never.
    Sure as hell ain't got to worry about them building a spaceship to follow us. Lol

thejeep

https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Aug 30, 2008
    tn
    1. I removed it myself because I realized some folks are so narrow minded they only allow certain breeds to use certain words. However I have just been informed of new tech that will stream line the decision making process, giving a clear go- no go indicator. It can be found here....

2. Disgusting? Come On dude take a fag break. How is it disgusting to call a persons statement about watching men masturbate “queer” while calling him my brother?

3.Except family immigrated from Poland. Jews scoff at all other rookie oppressed peoples. They simply don’t have enough oppression equity. Nigger please!

4. 28 definitions for run. English it’s so confusing.

Last edited:

1911addict42

Learning and practicing
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Aug 1, 2020
    Las Vegas
    1. I removed it myself because I realized some folks are so narrow minded they only allow certain breeds to use certain words.

2. Disgusting? Come On dude take a fag break. How is it disgusting to call a persons statement about watching men masturbate “queer” while calling him my brother?

3.Except family immigrated from Poland. Jews scoff at all other rookie oppressed peoples. They simply don’t have enough oppression equity. Nigger please!

4. 28 definitions for run. English it’s so confusing.
    I may not have seen the entirety of the post because it was deleted.
    But I don’t think you should bring up your Jewishness if you’re going to write something like that.
    My son is named after my grandfather who’s entire family of 62 people (from Carpathian Mountains in Czech) were murdered by the Nazis. Only him and his brother survived.
    I’m fully aware of the oppression. I happen to agree with you( although they also were oppressed.) However, it’s not always what you say, as much as HOW you say it.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

thejeep

Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Aug 30, 2008
    tn
    92D1DB70-5181-4FCA-AB64-369583CA9BC3.jpeg
    The above image has been endorsed by the naacp, according to Wikipedia. Please don’t be offended.

Last edited:

roamin

Private
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Jun 11, 2017
    I'd love to remove all white people from earth.

Send them all to a new planet...

Tell all the earth bound types that they can rejoice having no more white oppression... enjoy... see you never.
    100 bucks says my taxes wouldn't be $34,000/year on your new planet..............but who's gonna pay folks to sit on their ass once we're gone?

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    100 bucks says my taxes wouldn't be $34,000/year on your new planet..............but who's gonna pay folks to sit on their ass once we're gone?
    There is probably always going to be a need for there to be some common shared expenses to fund community infrastructure to enable everyone to easily and fairly engage in commerce, be safe from outside attack and have their rights & liberties protected.

But that might actually be better done by not having taxes but rather having everyone literally having skin in the game.
    Instead of taxes, you all agree on everybody doing a certain amount of civic service according to their best abilities, on a regular ongoing basis.

I would suggest that back on Earth, the idea of welfare would probably simply vanish, much as it really doesn't exist in Africa or Asia or such.

thejeep

Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Aug 30, 2008
    tn
    85911EEE-7469-4F5B-A3A7-75A1E77A8F7A.jpeg
    48545D65-85C3-46A8-B5E0-D4413D4D0D92.jpeg
    50/50 shot my reparations ship is about to come in. Better be compounded annually for the last 4000years

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper