• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Short Special Forces vid

Re: Short Special Forces vid

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kingrabbit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">god bless em.. so next time you think you are having a rough day, think about what these guys are doing day in and day out.. </div></div>

Well said..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WuLitian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">INTENSE! Wow! </div></div>

Yeah super intense!

You can hear his breathing increase and everything... but he was really cool-headed and didn't go ape-shit like I probably would have!
I love it how he just calmly says "Ready?" when he takes the door off!!!

Made me realize how realistic that show on The Military Channel "Special Ops Mission" really is...

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #FF0000">BIG TIME!!! </span> </span> </span>

The Afghan that went in first was DOW. His weapon was hit, he ran out because he was out of action, and then he was shot through a hole in an exterior wall.

Apparently not all of the ANA or ANP are trash. Some breathe fire and love thier country.